1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Trade Friends Wanted

Discussion in 'Cirgard Drama' started by Killa KoKo, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Killa KoKo

Killa KoKo Active Member

Hello, I am looking for (5) friends on US-Cirgard who not only "aid" regularly but also regularly peruse the open market as I do for (usually larger) trades. I am currently in the Contemporary Era, so I have access to goods of all ages. Friends with a boost in renewable resources (and trading) are especially needed. Please reply here, post your in game name if it does not match your forum moniker if you like to trade. Most of my production is focused on the higher ages but I often like to trade those goods for lower aged goods.

Production as of 3/2/15 includes tar, convenience foods, ferroconcrete, asbestos, genome data, and industrial filters.

Thanks all!
    ~ko

2. Mazz the Great

Mazz the Great New Member

Looking for Friends - I aid DAILY!! I play in O-world and R-world so send me a Friend Request if you are playing in those worlds. -- Mazz the Great

3. TexasHammer

TexasHammer New Member

Daily Player looking for new friends after long layoff. Please send request to TexasHammer. Lots of friends on my list are now inactive.