• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"Trade Offer doesn't exist anymore" message in threads

I was curious if anyone thought it would be useful or helpful if this message instead said: "(Insert Player Name here) picked up your offer for (the trade you posted)" instead of "Trade offer doesn't exist anymore"

Obviously the info in parenthesis would be for whatever happened for each transaction. I think it would be helpful to see this history log. We get history logs for everything so I see no downside to it. This is mainly for mobile users because the computer users get this message as a pop up when it happens, mobile users don't. Everyone can go to the townhall for this info yes, but if PC users get the pop up, it seems like a good idea for mobile users to have this or something else. I was thinking of submitting this for a proposal but I don't really want to do that yet. Just in case someone has some insight I haven't thought of yet. I appreciate feedback.

I searched the forum but I didn't see this anywhere...

DeletedUser

The point I’m making is that pc users get a pop up window but mobile users do not. This was another way besides town hall. That proposal is to just get rid of the message all together.
We do, but only if we are online when the trade is taken. Otherwise we get exactly the same info as mobile.

Emberguard

Problem is it stacks every identical trade. So if you had 10 trades in there it wouldn't be able to tell you who took them

Emberguard

The attachments for trades work the same as the attachments for GB's - shows the current status. So makes sense for it to not show who took the trades