• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trade Winds sets sale on Qunrir

DeletedUser18108

Trade Winds has set sail on Qunrir, and we want you on our crew!

Trade Winds is a Fair Trade guild that does not participate in GvG. Our purpose is to foster trade between guild members, so that all guild members can develop as quickly or gradually as they wish. Fair Trade means that you will get equal value for your goods in trade, and free (no Forge Point) trades. No GvG means that all the goods that we produce are used for trade, to research technology, to negotiate for territories, and to build great buildings. You and your fellow guild members will support one another each step of the way.

If you would like to be part of a great Trade Guild on Qunrir, please message Zuraah or Ridak for an invitation. We look forward to having you onboard!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17689

Guild request

Hi Ridak,
looking for a guild to trade and support. Currently, I'm in the early middle age stage and trying to set up great buildings. Need a guild to take advantage now and share proceeds. Happy to hear from you,
BFP

DeletedUser22604

New to the game. I am currently early Middle Ages and working to learn the game. I am interested in trading with others and tired of 10 to 1 return. Interested in advancing myself and helping others where I can.
GtN