• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trap for FP only GBs?

ffblackice

Hi guys,
Likely those FP only GBs will never pay back the FP investment, example, Cape Canaveral, to lvl 10 requires 4310 FPs, and produce 10 FPs every day, take out the GB leveling bounces 53 FPs, which need 425 days to pay back the investment. But in the mean time, the GB will so sure be further level again - investment will never pay back...
Not sure something wrong with my calculation? Thanks.

DeletedUser31499

Never understood the it’s not worth leveling because it takes too long to repay all those fp you spent leveling it argument. What else will you do with those fp? Race through the continental map. I see those players every day getting crushed at the bottom of the neighborhood. If you look at any of the top 100 players on any world you’ll see that they have all put in the effort to level their GBs high. Now I’m not done by any means but here is where I’m at the moment with my fp producing GBs:

AO 84. Fp
Cape 70 fp
CdM 60 fp
Kraken 50 fp
HS 40 fp
Inno 40 fp

Not bad, took me a 1.5 years after getting my arc to 80. Guaranteed fp every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

ffblackice

Thanks, what I understood from the thread, by using 1.9 thread leveling GB, owner will contribute much less FPs. If owner level GB by himself, basically no return.
What else will you do with those fp?
I will still build and level those GBs, but just try to understand more about this game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31499

Thanks, what I understood from the thread, by using 1.9 thread leveling GB, owner will contribute much less FPs. If owner level GB by himself, basically no return.

I will still build and level those GBs, but just try to understand more about this game.

Yes, I use 1.9 thread 100% of the time. Do that and after levels 10 or 11 the GB actually gets cheaper for you to level. In fact any given GB will cost you less fp to level than 10 or 11 cost you until approximately level 70.

wolfhoundtoo

Are all your guildmates, friends and hoodies leveling their GB so often that you can put all of those forge points you are sinking into the GB and getting a return on them? then by all means keep doing that but I doubt that is the case. The question comes down to what benefit you will get from the great buildings you spend your forge points on.

Plain Red Justice

Converting variable profit into consistent unplunderable profit that could be collected within seconds is nothing to be scoffed at

Yes, sniping is oftentimes way better than relying on collections. But you won't always have time to snipe, you won't always win your snipes, you won't always have time to browse through the rankings with such a bad UI to look for players to add and snipe. Most importantly, they only take a single click to collect and not plunderable in a game with non-existent defense

DeletedUser36145

As I see it, after a certain point, one has nothing to do with the incoming fps, but level GBs. In my main I collect around 700 fps a day. And I have around 80K in the bank. Ark is at 100, other GBs at 80. Contributing through 1.9 threads gives me additional income.
The only thing I can do with all these fps is to level my GBs, no matter whether it is efficient or not. My next goal is "all to 100" and the next will probably be "all to 120" etc. Unless a new and irresistible GB is released, but with that reserve I will be able to get it to 80 in a day, the moment I get the prints.