• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trash in antique dealer all the time now

DeletedUser

Can Inno please add some good items every now and then ? There has been nothing but junk for the past 6 weeks.

DeletedUser

You're the best Inno could find as a mod ? Ya , I read everything as soon as it comes out like my world depends on it . I'll read the latest release notes when they actually release them, Have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

You're the best Inno could find as a mod ? Ya , I read everything as soon as it comes out like my world depends on it . I'll read the latest release notes when they actually release them, Have a great day.

No, I am not the best they could find. I am the best after they found me. Notes were released today. I am really surprised you still did not see them, so I better help you

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/update-to-1-192.38665/

I know, for Customer Support this is questionable, but honestly, how on earth could you miss this after I mentioned it?

Tytan the Great

I have to agree with OP here. Before a certain mod tells me to read the new update, I did see it. It will further affirm what I just said. Yes, those are nice additions, but they got buried among all the junks that no one wants. There are only 6 slots on the shelf, so the more things are added, the frequency that a certain item appears will be less. I don’t even remember the last time I bought something off the shelf. The other day I saw one of the items offered on the shelf was coin. Really? Inno really needs to remove most of the junks that were added previously before adding new items.

Daniel The 4ger

I have to agree with OP here. Before a certain mod tells me to read the new update, I did see it. It will further affirm what I just said. Yes, those are nice additions, but they got buried among all the junks that no one wants. There are only 6 slots on the shelf, so the more things are added, the frequency that a certain item appears will be less. I don’t even remember the last time I bought something off the shelf. The other day I saw one of the items offered on the shelf was coin. Really? Inno really needs to remove most of the junks that were added previously before adding new items.
I agree that some junk be removed, but not all of it. Finding a treasure among the junk is very rewarding. Just the other day I found a SoK upgrade kit!

CommanderCool1234

That is totally unrealistic but you did say so yourself. Also that would cause people to by many worlds with arc's nommatter what level and level them all to 80. Same with statue of zues's.

Agent327

Players have been asking for more AD items, especially upgrade kits. They got them. Every change asked for can come with a side effect.

DeletedUser

I buy a few items off the shelf now and then, I also bid on some auctions. It s true there is more junk that good stuff. Gee just like real life. Go in any store... is every item something you really want? or maybe out of hundreds of thousands you want only a few? Even less desirable stuff is in second hand thrift, and 'antique' shops. A find is a find, not something you expect all the time.
A flash of insiration just hit me. Inno should aucion off abandoned property. Cities that get abandoned, particularly nice high level ones.. the contents could be sold off in auctions ..Think of bidding (in Diamonds naturally) on a Arc level110 ?? ten Olympic Treasuries, A Cape at level 90, an Arctic Orangery at level 100 a half dozen Abandoned Asylums, and the best part you get the squares of real estate it is on too. Plus if you win an additional GB, you get to keep both. (GBs) So you can make your city bigger.Etc. (naturally this fantasy will never happen but it is better than whining about the junk in the Antique Dealer LOL

Cool idea , it will never happen due to programming logistics but was enjoyable to read with breakfast

CommanderCool1234

For once I will agree with you. Furthermore, the side effects are what most people fail to determine.
Yes, if you put to many crow's nests than people will not be able to bid their outrages prices for them withought going broke therofore many people will be able to get them making people have a large amount of crows nests for a cheap price..

Tony 85 the Generous

Yes, if you put to many crow's nests than people will not be able to bid their outrages prices for them withought going broke therofore many people will be able to get them making people have a large amount of crows nests for a cheap price..
That is not what Agent327 and I are referring to. The fact and posts are the opposite of your statement. By adding more items to the AD shop and auction, each item will appear less frequently. So now we will get posts (complaints) that x item never appears. I'm thinking it would be interesting to make the items in each "seasonal" such that they are grouped and appear for a limited and rotating amount of time.

wolfhoundtoo

This is basically the same complaint about almost every feature or event in Inno. Once you get what you want of all that other stuff you just want the stuff you want that much more and the rest is junk. Like in the events it's designed for players of all stages.

DeletedUser

This is basically the same complaint about almost every feature or event in Inno. Once you get what you want of all that other stuff you just want the stuff you want that much more and the rest is junk. Like in the events it's designed for players of all stages.
It a request to have something for all stages of players. An advanced player has no use for happiness . medals , SoKs or large inefficient set pieces. Making up missing pieces is ok but don't make that all there is. Checkmates are going for 140K + in auction now , Theos are going at starting bids , that should tell Inno something.

Agent327

It a request to have something for all stages of players. An advanced player has no use for happiness . medals , SoKs or large inefficient set pieces. Making up missing pieces is ok but don't make that all there is. Checkmates are going for 140K + in auction now , Theos are going at starting bids , that should tell Inno something.

It does. It is telling them they are on the right track. It is an auction. Not a giveaway.