• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Traz help

Fern19

I finally got the Traz up and running. Does that mean I can get rid of military building in the Modern Era?

RazorbackPirate

I finally got the Traz up and running. Does that mean I can get rid of military building in the Modern Era?
Yes, and no.

Traz will produce units based on the Barracks in your city. You want rogues, you need a Rogue Hideout or Den. Want Champs? You need a Champ retreat in your city. Whatever you want Traz to produce, you need a barracks for that unit type in your city.

Pumbaa the Great

Yes, and no.

Traz will produce units based on the Barracks in your city. You want rogues, you need a Rogue Hideout or Den. Want Champs? You need a Champ retreat in your city. Whatever you want Traz to produce, you need a barracks for that unit type in your city.

To add on to this, you don't need it built to get the troops (in the mud). You can build it and collect your traz and than delete the troop building.

jeffj2

I also just got my Traz up last week. However, I also do a lot of in-game battles and lose troops. The lower level Traz doesn't replace them fast enough to keep up with my loss rate currently. Over time, I'll build up the Traz to crank out some more poor prisoners for the front lines.

Fern19

I got the Traz working but so far it seems to be producing rogues, not the tanks etc. I want. Should I store my rogue hideout and just have the tanks building?

Pericles the Lion

The Traz will only produce troops for which you have barracks planted in your city. The barracks do not have to be fully constructed or even connected to roads for the Traz to produce. When I first got my Traz going I kept a vacant "lot" in my city. When the Trax was ready to collect I would plant a barracks, collect Traz, then delete the barracks. Next time, I'd plant a different barracks, collect different troops. Rinse and repeat. Eventually, I got all the troops I needed from GE and GBG so my city now only has a single rogue den with Traz at 54.

Ironrooster

I got the Traz working but so far it seems to be producing rogues, not the tanks etc. I want. Should I store my rogue hideout and just have the tanks building?
I do that until the rogues are low then I add then back for a while.

MaryTheBold

Variables. A younger Traz in a young city is part of the equations I consider. The units vs production capacities and my current needs are a factor. I like various and more preferred units down when I have fewer troops and in a building up mode..

As my troop count builds or if I want a more of a particular unit I will get rid of the others to allow my Traz to spit them out. Build, delete and rebuild. I personally never delete all rogue units, until after my Traz builds up; once satisfied with my output of troops and the numbers, I will delete all but 1 rogue unit and begin to set down one other unit as needed the most to build both up, delete and set another when satisfied. Rogues are essential for a fighter, the more the merrier.

Last edited:

Agent327

This is highly dependent on era. Agent’s in SAV (I assume) and you’re in CE. In my experience in Iron , 8 ballistas is the fastest at any level of attrition. Some people like using 8 Sentinels in SAM, 8 Eels in OF or 8 RFCs in PE at low attrition.

It is not as much dependant on your era as it is on your fighting boost. A fighter works on that boost and on a high level Alcatraz. Once you have that you do no longer bother with rogues. 8 units will be faster any time. Sure you can use rogues once in a while, but you do not need a rogue hideout anymore. You can pick up plenty of rogues in other ways. I have not had one since the Future.With all the attack boost you can get rogues have become way less important as some people still seem to think.

Pericles the Lion

It is not as much dependant on your era as it is on your fighting boost. A fighter works on that boost and on a high level Alcatraz. Once you have that you do no longer bother with rogues. 8 units will be faster any time. Sure you can use rogues once in a while, but you do not need a rogue hideout anymore. You can pick up plenty of rogues in other ways. I have not had one since the Future.With all the attack boost you can get rogues have become way less important as some people still seem to think.
I'm in CE fighting with PME units against other PME units. Att/Def is 973/626. Attrition at 59. Autobattling only. I just tried about a dozen different combinations of units with no rogues. Managed to win all battles but took very heavy losses (50-70%). Switched back to 2 heavies with 6 rogues and won. Some units took damage but none were killed in 20 battles.

Fern19

Thanks for all the info. How many units can you have of the same thing? I'm counting eighteen I think in the tanks the traz is putting out. I'm trying to decide if I want to abandon the modern era and move forward. Seems like a scary time....I'm still having getting my city down and haven trouble with the double roads and trying to decide what to get rid of. But all that said, I really like this game.......battle, battle, battle.............