• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Traz Production Ratios?

bomber9530

Does anyone know how the Alcatraz is set up to produce troops? A guildmate and I disagree on how the "randomization" is structured.

I say that it works based on the number and type of buildings you have in your city. For example, If I have 2 rogues, 1 champ retreat, and 1 Jaeger Encampment, than I would have a 2/4 (50%) chance to have rogues, and 1/4 (25%) chance to create champ or retreat. Thus making more rogues.

My guildmate says that it doesn't matter the number of barracks you have, that there is a predetermined % and that rogues have a higher % than any other troop, thus making it more likely to get rogues, no matter how many buildings you have. So under this idea, I could have 5 various barracks and only 1 rogue hideout, but still have a better chance of generating Rogues from my traz.

DeletedUser8152

My experience suggests that you are right. When I had 12 RG factories and 2 rogue hideouts, I almost always got rail guns.

DeletedUser8152

No, I mostly got rail guns, so I believe that bomber is correct that the way the traz works is that the probability of getting a unit in your traz is proportional to the number of buildings in your city that produce that unit.