• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[FAQ] Treasure Hunt

• Thread starter DeletedUser2145
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8861

The percentages are set up the way they are as this is an event you can win 365 times in a year....it is unlike other events in that respect...the prizes if increased would give a huge advantage to players who are able to be on and complete the 8 hour quests...

DeletedUser9433

The percentages are set up the way they are as this is an event you can win 365 times in a year....it is unlike other events in that respect...the prizes if increased would give a huge advantage to players who are able to be on and complete the 8 hour quests...

One premium building every ten years hardly qualifies as a "huge advantage."

20 diamonds (.05%)
3 large FP packs (.05%)
(unattached) champion unit (.05%)
(unattached) rogue unit (.05%)
renovation kit (.01%)
current age premium production building(i.e film studio, greenhouse, computer games company) (.01%)
50 diamonds (.01%)

DeletedUser8428

One premium building every ten years hardly qualifies as a "huge advantage."

20 diamonds (.05%)
3 large FP packs (.05%)
(unattached) champion unit (.05%)
(unattached) rogue unit (.05%)
renovation kit (.01%)
current age premium production building(i.e film studio, greenhouse, computer games company) (.01%)
50 diamonds (.01%)

I'm with Jaelis. Never fails that the game provides something for nothing that people don't start complaining that it isn't better than it is. If this were a proposal, I'd vote No.

DeletedUser9433

I'm with Jaelis. Never fails that the game provides something for nothing that people don't start complaining that it isn't better than it is. If this were a proposal, I'd vote No.

Pretty sure no one expressed a complaint, at least not me nor the player who made the suggestion I quoted. Then the "huge advantage" exaggeration got me committed to the idea. :)

PS: It appears you seem to agree the suggested change seemed too generous as well, I refer you to my post regarding the odds.

DeletedUser9195

WTG INNO Games!

It starts with the 5 minute chest, once the 5 minutes are over you have 1 hour to collect this in order to continue to the 15 minute chest. If you don't collect in that 1 hour the thing restarts and you're redoing the 5 minute chest again. If you did collect on time, once the 15 minute countdown is over you get 1 hour to collect it and move on to the 1 hour chest. Again, if you don't collect, back to the first chest. If you did collect you move on to the 1 hour chest, once that 1 hour is over you get a certain expiration countdown (I don't remember on top of my head what it was).

While it doesn't say anywhere that this is not related to your city productions, it also doesn't state anywhere that it is.

Although a number of people mumbled about this feature claiming that it is "lame", I love it! At first I thought it was part of the winter quest, but now am happy to find that it is here to stay. I find it most helpful. Thanks folks!

spanish rider

Started doing this and it is an awesome new feature from Inno. Thanks! It will add another fun thing to the game, and the prizes shown are pretty cool too.

Love this feature as well. I'm able to time manage this and collecting twice within a 24hr period.

DeletedUser8152

Considering that one cycle takes at least 17h, 20m, I think that you can't do two cycles per day repeatably. But if you stay up that long (not too hard), you can collect twice in one day. But then not the day before or after.

DeletedUser

That would seem a little generous to me, I must admit.
the 1-3 times per month i would agree "could" be considered generous but the 0.01% is actually ridiculously NOT generous for the 8 hr treasure and actually would understandably be a joke as reward odds... that is one hundredth of one percent which means one in ten thousand times you get to the 8 hr reward you will get a premium reward... if you can consistently get to that reward level once every day it would take 30 yrs to get just one of the premium reward. however i wouldnt mind seeing a free expansion reward added to the 8 hr bonus even on a 1% possibility (once every three and a half months based on once each day getting to 8 hr level) more realistically for most of us i think it would be about once per yr as most of us work and might only get to that reward level 2-3 times per week... maybe that is already one of the 8 hr rewards... like i have said many times i am relatively new here and am learning things daily about the game

DeletedUser13099

It would be nice if the goods package prize said what the goods were.

DeletedUser8152

Here is the clearest statement I've seen about the chests. I agree it would be nice to have some hover text or something to tell you for sure.
Regarding the number of goods you get, this is based on players reporting on the beta forum so I cannot confirm them, but, the number of goods you can get would be:

Bronze Age to Progressive Era:
4h Chest - 5 of each goods type
8h Chest - 10 of each goods type

Modern to Contemporary Era:
4h Chest - 3 of each goods type
8h Chest - 5 of each goods type

The goods would thus all be refined.

DeletedUser8152

Any idea if and when this will be available in the iphone app?
Nope, they only give notice of iphone updates a week or so out. There are many features still to be added, but no public timetable for when they will happen, sadly.

DeletedUser15709

My question is how long to we have to collect the treasure at each level once it is ready? I guess it's an hour for the 5 min, 15 min, and 1 hour levels but what about the 4 hour and 8 hour ones? Does the 8 hour one wait indefinitely, or do we lose it if we don't collect it within a certain time?

DeletedUser8152

You never lose a treasure for collecting slowly, you only lose the opportunity to go on to the next chest. Since the 8h is last, it doesn't matter how long you wait to collect it. The 4h ones are I think 4 hours to collect.

DeletedUser15365

It appears that they have changed the treasure chest collection in two annoying ways.
1. No longer is the green check there to alert you about a collection
2. No longer do you have an hour to collect the 5 minute and 15 minute treasures.

DeletedUser8152

The check mark does not seem to be working as intended right now. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

I'm not aware of any change to the collection times, they still showed up the same as usual for me. But of course if the check mark is missing it is easy to lose track.

Status
Not open for further replies.