• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[FAQ] Treasure Hunt

• Thread starter DeletedUser2145
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is the treasure hunt only available on the PC version? I also play on my Android phone but I don't seee the tresure hunt icon on it

DeletedUser17462

Is the treasure hunt only available on the PC version? I also play on my Android phone but I don't seee the tresure hunt icon on it
Yup, browser version only. But get a flash compatible browser for your mobile device and you can circumvent the issue.

DeletedUser19502

Is it possible to have the treasure hunt on the iPad Air 2?

DeletedUser8152

Is it possible to have the treasure hunt on the iPad Air 2?

Not at this time, unfortunately. At least, not with the FoE app. You can use a Flash browser like Photon to access the desktop version.

DeletedUser19502

Not at this time, unfortunately. At least, not with the FoE app. You can use a Flash browser like Photon to access the desktop version.

I've tried it and it worked. Thanks alot. I had to spend 5 dollars to buy the Photo for iPad though

DeletedUser23469

Where can I find out what the expiration times are for each chest?

DeletedUser9184

I'll just mention here:

• 5, 15, and 60-min chests all have a 1-hour expiration time after they're ready
  • Both 4-hour chests have a 4-hour expiration time (after they're ready)
  • There's no expiration for the last chest.

DeletedUser23427

I wish treasure hunt would have something drawing attention to it, even when you have to restart. I'll play for ten minutes but forget to start it, because it just blends in with quests.

DeletedUser3369

Actually, if you have the time and dedication, it is significantly more than 365 times. On the order of three times in 48 hours.

DeletedUser11025

is there any work done by the developers to bring this great feature to the mobile version app or is it a forever for the PC feature?
I know that it is possible to access on a mobile device via flash browser but not very convenient.

DeletedUser25999

I have limited experience with this type of game and have been a player of foe for less than a week. The treasure hunt has been a great help to me. It gives me extra stores etc., and is easy to keep up with. I thought the whole thing was easy to understand. I am glad to hear that there is more of this type of feature.

In my opinion: Well done!

DeletedUser11215

I have a new question. I am now in Arctic Future. Only two military units are shown on the Research Tree, the Light Unit - Surrogate Soldier and the Fast Unit - Recon Raider. The Treasure Hunt still shows I have a 5% chance of getting a military unit on the 8 hour hunt. Three of the units aren't even available, and I am not sure that the hunt is providing units for the two that are, I haven't gotten one yet. Are the percentages now wrong? If you get a Arctic Future Heavy Unit does it say "Oh that doesn't count" and roll again? How is it working now?

DeletedUser9184

I have a new question. I am now in Arctic Future. Only two military units are shown on the Research Tree, the Light Unit - Surrogate Soldier and the Fast Unit - Recon Raider. The Treasure Hunt still shows I have a 5% chance of getting a military unit on the 8 hour hunt. Three of the units aren't even available, and I am not sure that the hunt is providing units for the two that are, I haven't gotten one yet. Are the percentages now wrong? If you get a Arctic Future Heavy Unit does it say "Oh that doesn't count" and roll again? How is it working now?
Currently, it's 15% Surrogate and 10% Recon Raider (the same goes for the unit rewards in AF GE)

DeletedUser11215

OK, thank you. I'm surprised I still haven't gotten a Arctic Future unit yet. With a 1 in 4 chance each time, you would think I would have gotten at least one by now.

Any plans to fix the message that pops up when you roll your mouse over the 8 hour chest? I suppose it is the same for all Ages so would have to be coded to be different for Arctic Future.

DeletedUser9184

OK, thank you. I'm surprised I still haven't gotten a Arctic Future unit yet. With a 1 in 4 chance each time, you would think I would have gotten at least one by now.

Any plans to fix the message that pops up when you roll your mouse over the 8 hour chest? I suppose it is the same for all Ages so would have to be coded to be different for Arctic Future.
I have no clue. It should be reported at least as I mentioned this bug on beta.

DeletedUser27023

I read many people complaining about the alarm missing. I agree it's inconvenient but I easily resolved this by using a timer. On IOS I use a free app called Alarmed. I created alarms for each time increment. This allows me to easily turn on whichever increment I happen to be waiting to complete. This way I don't ever need to worry about green check marks.

DeletedUser29471

Are you planning on ever making this available for our mobile devices? Right now it appears that I can only access it while playing the game on my laptop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

Are you planning on ever making this available for our mobile devices? Right now it appears that I can only access it while playing the game on my laptop.
The answer is maybe but who knows when.

DeletedUser24787

new treasure hunt with no time set up for collections "incidents" coming soon go look for random events in your city

Status
Not open for further replies.