• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Trials of a newcomer

DeletedUser

1. This is the first internet game in which I (over 50 yo) am actually having some fun (played over 30 minutes). I am a paper + pencil & board gamer.
2. All I get when I try to purchase diamonds is a blank white square.
3. I see at the "Town Hall", I can manufacture goods if I acquire appropriate good deposit. I conquered a region with a "good deposit" of grapes. I think I should be able to produce wine. I have no way of knowing how to proceed.
4. After I have a grasp on play, how do you restart?

Even with the "ignorance" handicap, I must be stumbling around alright (#1140 in 15132) after discovering the site yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) Awesomeness, with a hint of apple sauce.

2) I do believe someone else posted something about this here --> Diamond buying screen not working Check out HaekelHansi's response (the guy whose name is invisible)

3) You need to first research the ability to build a Vineyard in the tech tree. Once you have unlocked it, you can then build a Vineyard and start producing larger quantities of wine. Also, note that you do not need a deposit to produce the corresponding good. You simply need to research the building and you can produce the goods, albeit at a lower rate.

4) I don't believe you can actually restart. What you can do is just create another account (I think). Just remember to never log in to the old account and to never interact with it on your new account, and you should be fine.

DeletedUser

Thanks, Daniel. I found the vineyard on Bronze level 4. I guess they want you to learn the system the same way our "forefathers" actually learned how to do things.

The game is well done and a bit addictive.

DeletedUser1488

Hi, i couldnt find a forum topic for this but I never did get my diamonds for e-mail validation. I couldn't find a code anywhere and the link to resend it to myself was greyed out

DeletedUser34

there is a tutorial when you start, and there are guides on the forum.

DeletedUser

Hi, i couldnt find a forum topic for this but I never did get my diamonds for e-mail validation. I couldn't find a code anywhere and the link to resend it to myself was greyed out

I found mine in the spam box, don't forget to check there