• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tricks... Have Any?

DeletedUser29623

I gotta say I would not call that pretty, though I’m sure it’s insanely productive. Unlike you, I am kind of a sucker for special buildings, but I do notice that you have a few of them. I would like to know what your criteria is for special buildings that you choose to put in your city

*Arturis*

I gotta say I would not call that pretty, though I’m sure it’s insanely productive. Unlike you, I am kind of a sucker for special buildings, but I do notice that you have a few of them. I would like to know what your criteria is for special buildings that you choose to put in your city
Except for SN and Gaea, I want to keep the rest, and those supply buildings could go if I don't use them anymore when next Ages comes.

DeletedUser29623

Except for SN and Gaea, I want to keep the rest, and those supply buildings could go if I don't use them anymore when next Ages comes.

Sorry -- I meant the special/event buildings, not the GB. How do you decide which special buildings like Masquerade Ball or that red tree you want to keep? I don't even recognize that building between your ToB and your LoA, so maybe it's an old one?

DeletedUser25166

Sorry -- I meant the special/event buildings, not the GB. How do you decide which special buildings like Masquerade Ball or that red tree you want to keep? I don't even recognize that building between your ToB and your LoA, so maybe it's an old one?
Gaea GB.

Woody*

If you're doing GE on the iPad and want to select rogues, rather than scrolling through all your age specific units or selecting your current age, just select an age higher than you where you have no units and rogues will be the first unit that pops up.

DeletedUser31592

The Speaker's Corner (the tree) and the Checkmate Square both offer an attack boost. They are both special residential buildings- so population, coin, plus an attack boost. They are beloved by many.