Troops vs Rogues

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by Cobo68, Oct 12, 2019 at 3:13 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cobo68

Cobo68 New Member

ok i think it needs to be changed with the PvP where you can take 1 troop in and 7 rogues and AI will ALWAYS go after the rogues 1st, i think this should be changed and reverse it or make it a % chance which troop they go after based on how many they have (1 rogue = 100% 2 rogue = 70% 3 rogue = 50%) well you get the drift this way if they have 7 rogues theres a 98% chance they will ignore the rogues and go after the real troop......your AI's are dumb as a box of rocks and needs to be fixed....because if we attack someone and they are setup like that what do we do? we kill the main troop 1st then 1 hit the rogues....

2. dontwannaname

dontwannaname Well-Known Member

According to this post from thephantom:

3. lannister the rich

lannister the rich Active Member

4. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

No! Then I would lose all my battles!
    -1 For each Rogue used, so...

Godly Luke likes this.
  5. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

6. Cobo68

Cobo68 New Member

lol that didnt say anything, the Ai still attack rogues 1st and will not stop until they are all gone, the numbers he tried to post was wrong and does not effect the game...Ai's are still a box of rocks and needs to be changed..

7. Cobo68

Cobo68 New Member

make it a % based on how many rogues are on the field..

8. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

I don't need a better AI as I don't get attacked much and I am plundered even less, on the rare occasion I've left something lying around. I also like winning battles in DCs, GE, and PvP. So a big -1 from me.

9. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

Then edit the post

10. Cobo68

Cobo68 New Member

i knew players would frown on this because it would make their GvG/PvP/GE harder
    and they would lose that 1st + free until rogues are dead attacks...
    or fix it to where if the player being attacked is online it would ask them if they
    want to fight or let Ai do it for them..

11. Super Catanian

Yeah, previous attempts to propose said "Live Battle" feature did not get much support.

12. Cobo68

Cobo68 New Member

for that same reason, then it would make it harder to win...reminds me of another game they kept making easier until it is now no fun to play...

13. Super Catanian

But many players don't want to have their battles to be that though to that degree.

14. barra370804

barra370804 Well-Known Member

yeah, just ask me.

15. barra370804

barra370804 Well-Known Member

16. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Changes to PvP are essentially changes to the plundering system, because you can't plunder unless you first prevail in PvP. Since there is an item on the Do Not Suggest List prohibiting proposals to alter, delete or limit plundering and this proposal falls under that, I am going to close this thread.

As a side note, this has been proposed many, many times in the past and the best it has gotten is lukewarm support. Most players like the system the way it is because of game balance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.