1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Trump Nation (LVL 13) is recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Pudel the Lively, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Pudel the Lively

Pudel the Lively New Member

Lets Build A Wall And

RULE....!! This World Together

Free FP @ Town Hall

GUILD DAILY EXPECTATION

Bring Your Beer, Your Cigar, Your Whiskey,

Your Girl :) etc.

And Lets Have Some Fun !!! Kicking Horses

We're Accepting Active Players

Inauguration Date 02/05/2017

ValhallaEmpire likes this.
  2. le3von

le3von New Member

OMG! Are you as idiotic & dysfunctional as the real world one?

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  3. ValhallaEmpire

ValhallaEmpire Active Member

OMG! Are you as lame as everyone else?!?!?! Have some fun....it's a game after all.

4. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Makes me want to restart a city on Korch just so I can harass the dickens out of them. :p

KungQu and le3von like this.
  5. le3von

le3von New Member

6. le3von

le3von New Member

Join the Regenerates if you do. We are a start up Guild, lean & efficient with a streak of Gold Trophies going & no politcal lunacy

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  7. ValhallaEmpire

I'm joining them, just for your outburst Longshanks!

JCera and Stephen Longshanks like this.
  8. le3von

le3von New Member

Having plenty of fun- but I see no reason to bring Politics into fantasy world, any more than I can stomach the Child Emperor & his Minions bringing fantasy in to the Real World

KungQu likes this.
  9. le3von

le3von New Member

Sounds like a good fit

10. ValhallaEmpire

Well, there's plenty of examples on these forums of people bringing politics onto here, and also in the game. Unfortunately too many people are polarized, so they do a lot of it in return to others out of experience.

Mr. Longshanks and I are friendly on here, and he knew I was goofing, but I do thank you for trying to horn in on our fun.

Also, what's really impressive is how tongue in cheek their post was, and how so far over your head it went. I think the post office would charge you 2nd Day Air rates for that distance of delivery, at that speed.

11. le3von

le3von New Member

Now I get what you mean by "fun" LOL Get over yourself , please. How do you know that I wasn't joking as well? Sorry to spoil you're fun but I'm unfollwing this thread, so save your precious fingers on further insults

12. Pudel the Lively

Pudel the Lively New Member

It’s all fun and games till the crazy people come out! No politics discussed quite frankly. Just people having fun.