• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

trying to make friends and get in to a guild

DeletedUser

title pretty much sums it up. im looking to make some friends. ive been playing forge for a cpl days now and its become addictive. i didnt think id like this game that much but it turned out to be pretty good so now im looking to get some friends and hopefully get invited to a guild soon. idc if you only get on once a week ill still like being friends with u. so feel free to add me if u want

- - - Updated - - -

If im in the wrong place for this or something then im sorry but if im not then i should tell u wat world im in which is Fel Dranghyr.

DeletedUser4844

This isn't a bad place to post thi ssort of stuff, but here: http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/forumdisplay.php?96-Guild-Hall
is a forum almost dedicated to this kind of posts.

Also, some people have different forums names from their player name in the game. if that is the case with you you should let people know your player name in game.

I don't play on Fel Dranghyr, or I'd be happy to friend you and/or invite you to my guild. Good luck, in any case.