• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Turn order when battling

DeletedUser31498

I play exclusively on mobile. Is there a way for me to determine the order of the enemy units of the same type?

For instance, many times it's my ballistas vs theirs, alternating for the most part. If I'm 1,3,5,7, and they're 2,4,6,8, etc in turn order, obviously I don't want to target #2.

I've found no way to figure it out though. Seems often the inside units are earlier, but I'm guessing I'm missing something.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Maybe this may help
I don't think it will, as the info is dubious at best, and is referring to your army and not the defense army. The OP wants to know how to tell what order the enemy units will move in, not his own.

Edited to add: I just went to one of my cities on mobile and I could not find a way to determine the enemy's order of movement among same type units. Maybe someone more used to fighting on mobile will have some insight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freshmeboy

I don't know if this applies to mobile but hovering over any enemy unit on the battlefield will shade that unit's place in the order in the army unit bar at the bottom of the screen...hope that helps.

DeletedUser

I don't know if this applies to mobile but hovering over any enemy unit on the battlefield will shade that unit's place in the order in the army unit bar at the bottom of the screen...hope that helps.
Just tried that and it doesn't seem to work on mobile.

spnnr

hmm..
I don't think it will, as the info is dubious at best, and is referring to your army and not the defense army. The OP wants to know how to tell what order the enemy units will move in, not his own.

Edited to add: I just went to one of my cities on mobile and I could not find a way to determine the enemy's order of movement among same type units. Maybe someone more used to fighting on mobile will have some insight.

Darn- sorry misinterpreted the question totally..Thanks for the correction Lord Longshanks :)

I usually use fresh's technique but then I play on pc..