• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tutorial for Castle Game

Pericles the Lion

The Castle system is not active yet. Who is supposed to have written a tutorial?
Read the announcement.

"This feature will become available for everyone who passes through the initial tutorial, meaning that you don't need to research any specific technology in your tech tree. As soon as you finish the initial tutorial, you will see a brand-new off-grid accessible building in between the Antiques Dealer and Event Hub buildings."

Agent327

Read the announcement.

"This feature will become available for everyone who passes through the initial tutorial, meaning that you don't need to research any specific technology in your tech tree. As soon as you finish the initial tutorial, you will see a brand-new off-grid accessible building in between the Antiques Dealer and Event Hub buildings."

Other than making it available the initial tutorial has nothing to do with the Castle system.

MartinusD

Just curious, when will the castle system become active, the announcement say the 13th, but doesn't specify a time.
P.s. I have refreshed my page a few times since the server time rolled over to the 13th. (where I live we are past noon ;) )

Agent327

Me too how is it accessed or is it auto upon logging into game on the 13th?

Once you start on a world, the initial tutorial is started. Pass that and the Castle system will become available. Everybody that is already active on a world has passed it!

Just curious, when will the castle system become active, the announcement say the 13th, but doesn't specify a time.
P.s. I have refreshed my page a few times since the server time rolled over to the 13th. (where I live we are past noon ;) )

Nobody here can tell you when it will start!

MartinusD

Thanks, that was the answer I was looking for... would have preferred a different content though ;) but will just have to wait and see.

Agent327

The announcement is badly worded. The tutorial they're talking about is the one at the very start of the game when you start a new world. I was confused by it too, so don't stress it :)

It is not badly worded. People are just to eager to read properly.