• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tuulech Guild - Earthgard

DeletedUser22334

Tuulech Guild - Earthgarde

Greetings All !
Earthgarde, a drama-free home for players that don't have the inclination or time to Mo/Po everyday or do nothing but GvG or PvP. Keep in mind though that Aid of your fellow guild-mates and constant trades, whether you need the items or not, can only help us all to advance. Trades are fair.

New to the game?? Feel free to let me know if you wish to join... we all started somewhere and we'll be glad to have you no matter your skill-level or ranking. Abuse of fellow players not tolerated. Hope to see you in the hall!

Auto-Join is now open...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23101

I have been playing for a long time. In Progressive right now. I play everyday, aid everyday. Trade a lot..prefer trade to battles. Will give most of my troops to guild for battles, I prefer not to do much PVP unless they attack me. I check everyday to see what I can trade to guild members that need what I have extra to trade, I need a guild with many members in Prog or above. I am at the top of my guild and no one has the goods I need to grow. I would be interested in your guild but only if you have members who have the goods I need. Thanks Jon Dean