1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Tuulech Needs Observatories

Discussion in 'Tuulech Drama' started by Chwlo, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Chwlo

Chwlo New Member

Hey When do we get a shot at the Observatories.... I need to be able to see my enemies coming

As of Right now I dont believe anyone has one in Tuulech so others cant get BPs till yall make them available..... Tuulech MUST BE FREE TO GROW ! ! !

:razz::blink::p:laugh::unsure::evil:

2. DawnLight the Just

DawnLight the Just Active Member

Yeah! We have had Observatories in S world for months, and S world only opened a couple of weeks before T world. Where are the BPs?

3. lotsoffish

lotsoffish Member

Does anyone actually know HOW Sinerania received their first Observatory?

4. Rob Farmer III

Rob Farmer III Member

Rumor has it that a very big Diamond buyer begged for an Observatory Blueprint and got one and then paid the 1600 Diamonds to get the rest of the blueprints and then built it.

Both T and U World will get "2 Observatory Blueprints" as a Daily Big Prize in the 2015 Winter Event based on how thing went on the Beta Server testing of the event.

5. lotsoffish

lotsoffish Member

LOL!

I have heard that rumor too.

Any way to actually confirm this?

How about a name for this "very big diamond player"?