• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Twelve Days of FoE

DeletedUser8152

Thanks to all who entered! The contest is closed now, and we'll work on selecting the winning entries. There's a lot of great ones to pick from!

DeletedUser8152

You should definitely have gotten it already, I got confirmation they'd been delivered. If you're sure you don't have it I can check.

DeletedUser27889

Yes I'm sure. In my city and inventory I only have 1 regular confectionary that I won during winter event. And the diamonds while I do have diamonds so there's always the chance I could be mistaken, I knew the 250 from here would put me over X amount, and I'm not over X amount. Sorry for any trouble.

DeletedUser8152

OK, there was indeed a little mix up with the prize delivery for this, very sorry. Everyone should have prizes now, with a few bonus diamonds to make up for the delay!

DeletedUser25625

Unfortunately - I still haven't been paid

I won Large Confectioneries on O and V worlds during the Winter Event. That's why I requested one on W. Checking my inventory - I still have 1, 1, & 0 ... nor do I recall seeing my diamonds jump by 250 or so.

Last edited by a moderator: