• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Two of the Same Great Buildiing

DeletedUser11005

Was wondering if I have 2 Cathedrals of Aechen, will the Bonuses for my Attacking army stack to make it even more powerful?

DeletedUser9624

You can't have more than one of any given GB. Now, an extra set of blueprints (complete) opens the levels after 10 (full set for each level).

DeletedUser11005

Was wondering what to do with those extra blueprints, cheers!
BTW does that mean that you have to have a full set for level 11, that ANOTHER full set for lvl 12 and so on ??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8712

Was wondering if I have 2 Cathedrals of Aechen, will the Bonuses for my Attacking army stack to make it even more powerful?

I thought the same thing. When I had a full set of blue prints for my Zeus I thought I would get another Zeus but all it did was give me the next level (11). I would rather of had another Zeus. I am on level 6 so that will take me forever to get to since I'm not in a guild and have to level my own buildings.

DeletedUser8428

Friends and neighbors can also contribute to your GB. Ask your friends for help, contribute to theirs and they will contribute to yours.

DeletedUser5500

I thought the same thing. When I had a full set of blue prints for my Zeus I thought I would get another Zeus but all it did was give me the next level (11). I would rather of had another Zeus. I am on level 6 so that will take me forever to get to since I'm not in a guild and have to level my own buildings.
well, if you are on arvahall, i know a few good guils there for yo uto join