• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ultimate Friends List: Reply here if you want friends!

DeletedUser

If you want to have a long friends list, simply reply to this thread. Inform everyone of what you are willing to do. For example, I'm willing to motivate or polish every 24 hours (minimum 5x/week). However, I will unfriend those who do not return the favor.

Here are the steps to invite someone as a friend:

1. Click "Invite a friend" (Invite)
2. Click the middle tab
3. Type in "Archduke Incitatus", or the name of someone else who replies to this thread

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6147

I'll m/p every day. I usually do so about 5 or 6 times a week.

tazhawk

Just read your June post. Albeit belated, I just sent a Friends invite your way. I M/P 5-6 times/wk, donate to GBs and am always looking for fair trades. Many thanx.

DeletedUser14015

Just added everyone in this thread. i m/p 5/6 times a week

DeletedUser3877

Friend Me in Arvahall

I Mo/P or Aid daily! Please send me a request to me in Arvahall :D(I can't send friend invites anymore...but I can accept)

DeletedUser

I've only been playing a few weeks and there are only 9-10 people in my neighborhood so far. I'm looking for friends willing to trade. I'm on a lot and will m/p daily. :)

genocide the destroyer

DeletedUser16046

Friend Invites

Send me a invite, I am a active player and on every day. I m/p about every day about 5 times a week. I am looking for higher level friends please.

DeletedUser20605

send me an invite i m/p daily . Looking to add friends modern or above . I have a dynamic tower and need goods . thanks Im in A world .

Mazzz

Looking for Friends - I aid DAILY!! I play in O-world and R-world so send me a Friend Request if you are playing in those worlds. -- Mazz the Great

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am a daily player in this world and 3 others (C, S and R). Although I am only Bronze Age here, I have reached High Middle Ages in Cirgard. I play under the same name in all 4 worlds. Add me if you m/p daily. If not, I'll delete you come Sunday. That's my Purge Day. Anybody who hasn't m/p'd in the last 6 days gets booted.

DeletedUser25049

DS32 extremely active, motivate and polish everyday around 7pm central time. Add me or i can add you. Thanks