• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Un-Plunderables: The GE Diamond Farm Guild

DeletedUser31440

With the changes to PvP now is the perfect time to create a Diamond Farm guild of IA players.

Imagine a market with trades of only two ages, you can always get what you need and your trades are taken up quickly. With the point of this city being to farm GE for diamonds, no member will need to unlock the PvP tech, goods buildings can never be plundered.

If this sounds enticing to you, then come join us at, Un-Plunderables.

DeletedUser31392

Brilliance. I commend you for making the best of a silly update. Enjoy it good sir!

I can state for a fact having only 2 goods to worry about trading makes things much easier. Having been in a guild of 10 for nearly 7 months sticking in IA, it made doing GE1-4 easy. Plus the unlock costs for it, we have over 3k ofneach good and climbing. We can unlock level 2-4 for the next 21 weeks before running into an issue, and only 1 member has an Obs (level 9)

Have fun down on the farm!

DeletedUser31825

Please keep abusing the system and stop buying diamonds, Inno might learn from their error, lift the restrictions and return to happy raiding

DeletedUser31498

How does the PvP change make farming in IA easier? there's so little fighting in IA as it is, I don't get why this helps so much. if you just put more then two spearman in hardly anyone will attack you.

DeletedUser31498

I get that, but relative to people being able to attack, your ability to farm diamonds is impaired like .0001%. if you think that change is sticking it to INNO, idk I don't think that'll be the straw to break the camel's back.

DeletedUser31440

I never said anything about breaking the camel's back, just trying to take advantage of a stupid situation they created.

DeletedUser28676

This is precisely the strategy INNO wants to avoid in its player base..how they could have missed it I'm not sure....will play hell with the events in the near future, but in the meantime, strategic gameplay wins the day..
How does Inno want to avoid something when they make an update just to protect it? I mean, was bronze/IA PvP even an issue? Even if it were to some, they could've created a 3~7 day new player shield so they could get used to the game mechanics before any PvP happens, or even a non-plunder system only to bronze age (can atk for points, but not loot). No no. They extend full protection throughout most of Iron Age, just enough to make the diamond farmers feel completely safe. In fact, with enough techs to put 'on hold' to get by few events to score rogue hideouts (for GE) and wishing wells too.

This has a "working perfectly, as intended" feel to it.

DeletedUser31592

You don't even need Wishing Wells or other event buildings to diamond farm anymore. As long as you can find a guild that unlocks Level 4 every week that will take you as a IA player, you will have tons of diamonds every week. RQs will give you enough supplies to negotiate. The Oracle is great for happiness- so you can maximize your RQing potential. I'm going to work on setting up a farm in each world, I think. An unplunderable IA farm that will yield me a hundred diamonds or more from the GE each week. Per city. Lots of diamonds. I'm going to be rich.

DeletedUser31825

Gee I just want to kick down doors and get to know my neighbors- life is short, eat, drink, raid and plunder

DeletedUser26120

Please keep abusing the system
I don't think it's really abusing the system. You're limited to 1 win of diamonds in questlines once per age.

They'll sit in Iron Age without access to pvp and camp, and they can't be plundered. But they'll be in iron age with very small cities and without presumed access to chateau they won't be netting much in RQs. They won't earn much coin/supply to do the unbirthday, etc. Butchers are too big to do item quest efficiently. I could go on.

I don't think the impact is significant at all.

DeletedUser26965

The only difference is now you can not get plundered which to a small degree in most cases I would think would help in building up goods for negotiating GE. I'd hardly call it abuse by sitting in IA not unlocking the tech for PvP and doing GE, players do that anyway. And I think it's better to eventually fight GE rather than negotiating because it's not just the cost of goods that's an issue but you have to maintain a fairly good tavern to get the extra turn to negotiate so once you get to a point of fighting most of it then who cares about plunder.

On topic, this guild is not in existence and Ozyman Tremble Weaklings is in a different guild who are looking for members IA and above to do GE and GvG.;)

DeletedUser26965

Working on it but BA is SOOOOO slow! I did not get the reduction on FP as others have talked about.
What do you mean "working on it"? It was a guild started by the OP which he dissolved. And why do you think BA is slow? I did it in like a couple days without the speedy research thing.

ODragon

What do you mean "working on it"? It was a guild started by the OP which he dissolved. And why do you think BA is slow? I did it in like a couple days without the speedy research thing.

I'm trying to get to the point where I can have a guild like this but I forgot how sucking and slow the game is at the beginning. I'm not sure it will retain my interest long enough to make it to getting to a guild.

DeletedUser26965

I'm trying to get to the point where I can have a guild like this but I forgot how sucking and slow the game is at the beginning. I'm not sure it will retain my interest long enough to make it to getting to a guild.
Okay but a couple days in FoE terms is like nothing at all, took 60 days just to get the Promethium needed for AF tech, not sure what it will be for Orichalcum just for tech for all of OF, friggin 3-4 months?:confused::eek::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

ODragon

Okay but a couple days in FoE terms is like nothing at all, took 60 days just to get the Promethium needed for AF tech, not sure what it will be for Orichalcum just for tech for all of OF, friggin 3-4 months?:confused::eek::mad:
Up then, don't you have enough FP packs saved up to be able to do it quicker if you want to?

DeletedUser26965

Up then, don't you have enough FP packs saved up to be able to do it quicker if you want to?
Oh I have enough fp's to complete OF right now, it's the special goods, Promethium and Orichalcum(I'm sure the next age will have another special good) that hold ya back. Even though you can buy special goods now with diamonds it's massively expensive to do so I've never done that. I only have four techs left but just those four take 1,150 Orichalcum and OF5 will be more costly. So I'm thinking of it in terms of players who when they get to OF all of it will be released and they will be looking at OF in its entirety in regards to how much Orichalcum it will take to get through it all. So even if they had all the regular goods, all the coins and supplies and all the fp's to get through AF and OF the day they get there they can't because they have to send the ship to get the special goods every day.