• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Un-Plunderables: The GE Diamond Farm Guild

DeletedUser31392

I don't think it's really abusing the system. You're limited to 1 win of diamonds in questlines once per age.

They'll sit in Iron Age without access to pvp and camp, and they can't be plundered. But they'll be in iron age with very small cities and without presumed access to chateau they won't be netting much in RQs. They won't earn much coin/supply to do the unbirthday, etc. Butchers are too big to do item quest efficiently. I could go on.

I don't think the impact is significant at all.

I think the whole intention was to get their Diamonds from doing GE1-4 here. No Plundering means all their Goods production is safe making it slightly easier to unlock all 4 levels every week.

And as for doing RQs in IA it’s actually quite lucrative. LoA is small and can fit in easily, alongside Babel to lower the need for Cottages. Then getting SMB won’t be too terribly bad since there are players already in LMA (and well above now I presume), so finding prints/goods won’t be too difficult a task. SMB will allow their small pool of Cottages to greatly increase coin production, enough levels and it will out pace supplies easily, even with LoA boost to Butchers.

That makes doing UBQs actually pretty easy. And I understand that some players are sprinting to obtain Traz/Arc prints to be the first with both, which means Chat prints will also be available to anyone that wishes to get them. The goods might be slightly more difficult, but doable over time.

What one could now do is have a Goods production farm, with a very small number of Butchers, work on leveling up their Babel with daily fps. By the time they get to the point Chat prints/goods are available they will have several thousand IA goods, enough to trade up for SMB goods, and have prints ready to build LoA, SMB and Chat all in one go. Chat will level itself in the lower ages if you advertise it to friends and Hoodies in the lower ages since players will Be after those prints, and the better medal/fp pack rewards it gives. That leaves you to then focus on SMB/LoA primarily since Babel will more than likely already be Level 10.

SMB/LoA to 10 means you can focus solely on Chateau to higher and higher levels, so if you felt like spending the day doing UBQs you could and not worry about losing coins/supplies, while gaining the medals/goods/fp packs. Then if you so chose to you could Age up and immediately deploy a Shoemaker farm and skip building Goods Production Buildings altogether, since you would be able to continue doing all the UBQs you ever wanted to do, and get all your Goods straight from there making your goods still unplunderable. And you can continue doing so up through CA. IndA would be the phase where fighting becomes more of a requirement, unless your Chat is high enough at that point you are still gaining large amounts of goods/day strictly from RQs/UBQs.

Let’s also not forget having a level 10 Chat means diamond rewards from RQs will net 50/Quest, so an easy 500+ from all EMAA and up from the RQs from each age (assuming you will delete troops from GE rewards to do the 3 troop RQs as well). Followingnthat strategy your Chat could easily be getting into the 20-30 range in no time at all (another 10 Diamonds every 10 levels on Chat)

So actually not a bad strategy if you feel like never spending a dime on the game and can wait to obtain the diamonds through gameplay.

DeletedUser31392

The only difference is now you can not get plundered which to a small degree in most cases I would think would help in building up goods for negotiating GE. I'd hardly call it abuse by sitting in IA not unlocking the tech for PvP and doing GE, players do that anyway. And I think it's better to eventually fight GE rather than negotiating because it's not just the cost of goods that's an issue but you have to maintain a fairly good tavern to get the extra turn to negotiate so once you get to a point of fighting most of it then who cares about plunder.

On topic, this guild is not in existence and Ozyman Tremble Weaklings is in a different guild who are looking for members IA and above to do GE and GvG.;)

The Tavern Logic doesn’t hold up in my opinion. By the time you get to a point you can fight through all 48 GE levels your Tavern should also be generating enough revenue to use the Tavern Boost for extra turn. And if you only use it when you have a full attempt bar, plus wait to use it until you are at the end of Level 1 ( though if you are generating enough goods you can do multiple attempts on the last few stages in Level 1 and eventually win without using the boost, I do this on a few worlds myself), you won’t be spending a whole lot of Tavern silver anyway. I personally don’t use the boost until I’m about halfway through level 2, so Tavern silver cost is nothing. If you are smart you’ll skip the plate and floor and only focus on seats up to 8, and cloth up to blue, then seats to 12, and back to bugendy cloth and finish up seats. Plates and Floors can come much later and are not necessary to generate enough Silver to use the Extra Attempt boost for GE

DeletedUser31498

I think the whole intention was to get their Diamonds from doing GE1-4 here. No Plundering means all their Goods production is safe making it slightly easier to unlock all 4 levels every week.

And as for doing RQs in IA it’s actually quite lucrative. LoA is small and can fit in easily, alongside Babel to lower the need for Cottages. Then getting SMB won’t be too terribly bad since there are players already in LMA (and well above now I presume), so finding prints/goods won’t be too difficult a task. SMB will allow their small pool of Cottages to greatly increase coin production, enough levels and it will out pace supplies easily, even with LoA boost to Butchers.

That makes doing UBQs actually pretty easy. And I understand that some players are sprinting to obtain Traz/Arc prints to be the first with both, which means Chat prints will also be available to anyone that wishes to get them. The goods might be slightly more difficult, but doable over time.

What one could now do is have a Goods production farm, with a very small number of Butchers, work on leveling up their Babel with daily fps. By the time they get to the point Chat prints/goods are available they will have several thousand IA goods, enough to trade up for SMB goods, and have prints ready to build LoA, SMB and Chat all in one go. Chat will level itself in the lower ages if you advertise it to friends and Hoodies in the lower ages since players will Be after those prints, and the better medal/fp pack rewards it gives. That leaves you to then focus on SMB/LoA primarily since Babel will more than likely already be Level 10.

SMB/LoA to 10 means you can focus solely on Chateau to higher and higher levels, so if you felt like spending the day doing UBQs you could and not worry about losing coins/supplies, while gaining the medals/goods/fp packs. Then if you so chose to you could Age up and immediately deploy a Shoemaker farm and skip building Goods Production Buildings altogether, since you would be able to continue doing all the UBQs you ever wanted to do, and get all your Goods straight from there making your goods still unplunderable. And you can continue doing so up through CA. IndA would be the phase where fighting becomes more of a requirement, unless your Chat is high enough at that point you are still gaining large amounts of goods/day strictly from RQs/UBQs.

Let’s also not forget having a level 10 Chat means diamond rewards from RQs will net 50/Quest, so an easy 500+ from all EMAA and up from the RQs from each age (assuming you will delete troops from GE rewards to do the 3 troop RQs as well). Followingnthat strategy your Chat could easily be getting into the 20-30 range in no time at all (another 10 Diamonds every 10 levels on Chat)

So actually not a bad strategy if you feel like never spending a dime on the game and can wait to obtain the diamonds through gameplay.

I set up my second city a few weeks ago, and the RQ troop quests are actually terrible if you want to RQ from GE. you need to delete down to 2 troops, and obviously can't cycle to anything else in the interim. so without the actual troop buildings, it's just not feasible to do those from GE troops (odds are 50% to get one of the two types needed, then 25% to get the other and would have to be level 2 or higher to get the two needed ones, so take a very long time and luck to fulfill).

But just adding the troop buildings and as needed for the RQ isnt too cumbersome and infinitely faster (though does take resources obviously)

ODragon

Oh I have enough fp's to complete OF right now, it's the special goods, Promethium and Orichalcum(I'm sure the next age will have another special good) that hold ya back. Even though you can buy special goods now with diamonds it's massively expensive to do so I've never done that. I only have four techs left but just those four take 1,150 Orichalcum and OF5 will be more costly. So I'm thinking of it in terms of players who when they get to OF all of it will be released and they will be looking at OF in its entirety in regards to how much Orichalcum it will take to get through it all. So even if they had all the regular goods, all the coins and supplies and all the fp's to get through AF and OF the day they get there they can't because they have to send the ship to get the special goods every day.

Ah, I understand now. I thought you meant opening the tech to all you to get the special goods.

DeletedUser26965

The Tavern Logic doesn’t hold up in my opinion.
I'm not sure what that means. I'm just saying if one wants to negotiate GE they have to maintain a "fairly" good tavern. A 10 seat gets ya 650 silver and if you use the 15m boost only three times that's 4500 silver a week so 7 table collections, certainly doable as long as you collect at least once a day but still a consideration especially at the start of the game for new players. Of course once one is able to fight most of GE and as time goes on this becomes less of a consideration. But really this was stated all in the context of what constitutes "abuse" regarding the recent changes to PvP to which I was saying it all really doesn't matter regarding the changes, it doesn't alter the game so much in this regard to farming GE as was the intention of the OP.

DeletedUser31440

Guild was dissolved due to lack of interest, will try starting it back up again in a couple of months once I've got my city up and running, hopefully by then there will be more people that have jumped on for diamond farming making the guild a viable option.

DeletedUser26965

Guild was dissolved due to lack of interest, will try starting it back up again in a couple of months once I've got my city up and running, hopefully by then there will be more people that have jumped on for diamond farming making the guild a viable option.
I think the only way you can attract players to a guild like that is to assure you can open all levels of GE every week, which of course you have to do to farm it for more diamonds. Also even though 70 IA goods per player for GE is not so bad I've seen plenty of noobs struggle with that even lol, so the amount of goods they'll need to negotiate all of GE for them is an absolute nightmare.

DeletedUser31392

I set up my second city a few weeks ago, and the RQ troop quests are actually terrible if you want to RQ from GE. you need to delete down to 2 troops, and obviously can't cycle to anything else in the interim. so without the actual troop buildings, it's just not feasible to do those from GE troops (odds are 50% to get one of the two types needed, then 25% to get the other and would have to be level 2 or higher to get the two needed ones, so take a very long time and luck to fulfill).

But just adding the troop buildings and as needed for the RQ isnt too cumbersome and infinitely faster (though does take resources obviously)

No RQs from GE is next to impossible for thentroops. I meant you would need to delete excess Troops when you get them as rewards to continue doing the RQs using Barracks.

DeletedUser31498

ahh right. yeah my hood hardly plunders at all so i also delete them. so sad.

DeletedUser31440

I'm trying to spend the least amount of time possible per day while still able to get through GE 4. Only 24 hour productions, tavern collections, polivating and negotiating through GE. I would think that for a diamond farms you'd want little time and high rewards.

DeletedUser31392

I'm not sure what that means. I'm just saying if one wants to negotiate GE they have to maintain a "fairly" good tavern. A 10 seat gets ya 650 silver and if you use the 15m boost only three times that's 4500 silver a week so 7 table collections, certainly doable as long as you collect at least once a day but still a consideration especially at the start of the game for new players. Of course once one is able to fight most of GE and as time goes on this becomes less of a consideration. But really this was stated all in the context of what constitutes "abuse" regarding the recent changes to PvP to which I was saying it all really doesn't matter regarding the changes, it doesn't alter the game so much in this regard to farming GE as was the intention of the OP.

I guess I was under the assumption you meant a heavily upgraded and active Tavern. Certainly a 8-12 seater 1-2 times a day would be more than enough, along with the 5 you get from sitting at other taverns 20% of the time.

DeletedUser31392

I'm trying to spend the least amount of time possible per day while still able to get through GE 4. Only 24 hour productions, tavern collections, polivating and negotiating through GE. I would think that for a diamond farms you'd want little time and high rewards.

I would consider putting some effort into getting Chateau, and doing Historical Events. Not for the prizes at the end, but for the actual Quest rewards themselves. I found Halloween to be a good place to acquire diamonds. Not as consistent as GE might be, but for that extra boost to Diamond count at least 1 week a month is pretty nice.

DeletedUser31592

If you are playing in Y and your tavern isn't constantly full, you are doing it wrong. Having enough silver is not going to be a problem. I have about 120 friends and my tavern fills up about once an hour. Currently only 8 seats. I will bump it to 10 as soon as I get the Royal table cloth. Probably later today.

I started last Saturday, late evening. So in about 6 days, I am still in BA, Globally ranked 116 as of this moment. I have a Level 5 Oracle (last I checked I'm still tied for first place GB as no one has anything to level 6 yet). I have a Level 1 Zeus and a ToB in the sticks. RQing only.

DeletedUser31440

I would consider putting some effort into getting Chateau, and doing Historical Events. Not for the prizes at the end, but for the actual Quest rewards themselves. I found Halloween to be a good place to acquire diamonds. Not as consistent as GE might be, but for that extra boost to Diamond count at least 1 week a month is pretty nice.

I've got Chateau's on all my other worlds that will be doing some of the events and historical questlines. With GE able to produce as many diamonds as it reliably does I think that the time put in wouldn't be worth the rewards. GE, polivating, tavern clearing, posting and picking up trades, and collecting productions is already enough time spent on this world in my estimation of it's worth to me.

DeletedUser36675

So disappointing, I so wanted to join this guild. Diamond farm, IA sounds awesome. If anyone wants to resurrect it I interested

DeletedUser31440

So disappointing, I so wanted to join this guild. Diamond farm, IA sounds awesome. If anyone wants to resurrect it I interested

This is going to sound crazy, but you have the power to resurrect it, just start a new guild called Un-Plunderables, get people to join, and bask in the awesomeness of it all.