• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] unable to find lumber mill

DeletedUser1475

hello all

I ave conquered the map above wher my city and it shows trees but I'm unable to buid a lumber mill

can some one please help me

DeletedUser

Have you researched woodwork in the bronze age?

If so then you should have lumbermill listed under your goods menu as such:

2dshiec.jpg

It might be grayed out if you do not meet the 108 population requirement, or have the coins/supplies necessary to allow you to build it.

If you have completed the research for woodwork, and you still do not have it in your goods menu then you need to contact in game support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34

huh?
Missed that one I guess. Question is pretty simple, but I think you are getting confused. Clear your mind :p

On the technology tree, have you researched the technology to build a lumber mill? Secondly have you paid to unlock it. If you have done NEITHER of these things, it won't show up even if you have already conked the deposit.

DeletedUser

I use google to play the game not firefox

Well why didnt you say so earlier? I use the Google too.

But when we say tech we mean in game Forge of Empires you have to do research of technology

Example

15nn8r9.jpg

make sure you have a green checkmark on it, to indicate that you have not only researched it but also paid for it.

once you unlock woodwork it will allow you to build a lumbermill in the Google... or even the firefox if you wanted to down the road. :evil:

DeletedUser1475

thanks for the help good father all I need now is to build up the thing I need to reach wood