• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unable to retaliate after being plundered.

Jonoral

Polish_20200406_074523917.jpgIMG_20190909_110336_889.jpg
This isn't the first time this has happened, and I've never received an explanation why or how it's possible. A player attacked me yesterday afternoon. I went to retaliate this morning and was unable to. It didn't say the other player has a city shield, and it's well within the 24 hour retaliation period. Nothing happens when you press it. If you look at the images, the button to retaliate is not illuminated. I am able to view the player's city, but cannot perform any actions. The first image is from today's incident and the second image is from a past incident. How is this possible and why does it happen? I submitted a support ticket for the past incident and the response was basically said that I had to be mistaken and it had to be after the 24-hour retaliation period. Like all of a sudden, I no longer knew how to count the hours in a day. SMH.

WinnerGR

Well you have either aided them or plundered them successfully or unsuccessfully in the last 24 hours

WinnerGR

1. You aided them in the last 24 hours
  2. You attacked them in the last 24 hours
  3. We switched hoods this morning and if he is no longer in your hood you can not attack him

Jonoral

There's no such thing as a 24 hr retaliation period. It's based on your last action not theirs.

Though as mentioned by the others in this thread it's very likely they were swapped out of your hood by the time you checked the event history
Thank you for the clarification!