• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unattached versus attached military

cathea

Going to sound silly, I know attached should mean attached to a unit right? and unattached does not... but does that in any way impact their ability to fight for my little patch of FOE ground? I checked the stats and they seem to be the same. Am I missing something here? Please help.. ty.

Ironrooster

Attached are tied to the military building that produced them. Delete that building and they go away. If lost they can be reproduced in the military building.

Unattached are not tied to a building and last until eliminated in battle or deleted by you.

They are the same in battle and if injured both will heal over time.

cathea

Great to know, thank you so much. I have notice some eliminations along the way.. that explains everything on that. Now is there a limit to how many you can attach at a time?

Ironrooster

The limit for attached units is how many your military buildings have slots for. Your regular military buildings start with 2 slots available. 2 more can be unlocked for coins and supplies. 1 can be unlocked with diamonds. Each unlocked slot supports 1 attached unit. So 1 building can have up to 5 units attached to it. I don't unlock the last slot with diamonds, because when I advanced to the next age I delete the building (and replace it with a military building for the new age) - so the cost in diamonds isn't worth it.

You can add additional military buildings for more slots and can have multiples of each type. So you could have 2 spear fighter camps for example (or more).

Special buildings like the Rogue Hideout and Drummers camp have different slot setups, but they work the same way when unlocked.

The Lady Redneck

Unattached units are those produced by your Traz or event buildings. or those you win from doing GE and GBG. You need to have the building for them in your city for Traz to produce them. but if you delete that military building you still keep the troops.

Last edited: