1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Unbirthday, is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Greifental Drama' started by maskedstamper, Dec 7, 2014.

1. maskedstamper

maskedstamper Member

Unbirthday, is it worth it? It seems that when I do an unbirthday all I get back is 1 coin.
    It seems to be a waste what do you think?

2. PhantomForger

PhantomForger Well-Known Member

Rinbin quests are usually followed up by good rewards. You could get one or several "bad" rewards and then at the end you get a great one. Not for all of the Rinbin ones, but for the majority of them definitely. So personally I'd advise against aborting them.

3. Abitoheaven

Abitoheaven New Member

It can be worth it when you have a hard time getting certain goods. It is a gamble but you can end up with nice goods and better rewards. I personally do them when you have plenty of supplies and coins. I do them regularly.