• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Undo 1.94 changes to treasure hunt

centaurgod

The recent 1.94 update changed the way FP packs are rewarded. In the past the FP pack was added to the players inventory for use then or at a later time. Now, under 1.94 the player if forced to spend these point
immediately. This changes the overall game play strategy for most players. When forced to spend valuable FP's
immediately, you may have to 'waste' them on things you would rather not at that moment. By reverting back to the pre-1.94 patch way, players have the option to save them for when they are more needed. i.e. they can wait for the the next level of GB to occur to get a better chance at a reward donation prize, or save for when they get the last print for a new GB and be able to build it more quickly, or advance through the tech tree after finally get they get the needed goods to unlock the next branch, etc...
The only cons I can think of are that some players may stockpile 'too' many??? and then level a GB in one fell swoop.... though I do not see it as an issue but more as a strategy of game-play.

Lucifer1904

The recent 1.94 update changed the way FP packs are rewarded. In the past the FP pack was added to the players inventory for use then or at a later time. Now, under 1.94 the player if forced to spend these point
immediately. This changes the overall game play strategy for most players. When forced to spend valuable FP's
immediately, you may have to 'waste' them on things you would rather not at that moment. By reverting back to the pre-1.94 patch way, players have the option to save them for when they are more needed. i.e. they can wait for the the next level of GB to occur to get a better chance at a reward donation prize, or save for when they get the last print for a new GB and be able to build it more quickly, or advance through the tech tree after finally get they get the needed goods to unlock the next branch, etc...
The only cons I can think of are that some players may stockpile 'too' many??? and then level a GB in one fell swoop.... though I do not see it as an issue but more as a strategy of game-play.
This needs to be in proper proposal format or Jaelis will move it or close it

DeletedUser8152

Indeed, although I'm sure this will be popular, we do require all proposals to use a standard format, as found at the link in my signature. This helps ensure that everyone's ideas get a fair and full discussion. For now I'll move this to Forge Hall.

DeletedUser10789

Put it in a proper proposal, as suggested by Jaelis, then it can sit there for a year and they might get to it.
They DO NOT LISTEN to feedback on their own testing facility, the Beta Forums and game, what makes you think they are going to listen to any proposal. You have a better chance of winning the lottery and don't hold your breath. GL and I have a few proposals there myself that are buried and done that way on purpose, right Jealis.? LOL.

Also, go to the Feedback Thread, the ADMIN here in this Forums, MIGHT sum up your displeasure and relay it to their hire ups. MAYBE, if the ADMIN of this Forums wants to do it, that is.

The Feedback thread is designed to get back to the game for proper feedback, but the ADMIN of the Forums chooses what to sum up and it might get to their one step up higher up. But to the developers, whom are inept, DOUBTFUL. But GO and TELL them how you feel on the Feedback thread. But be forewarned, there are some who kiss up and will try to troll you and knock down your own feelings and thoughts. Good Luck and I agree with you too. They are ruining the game and they know it. This is why they have to advertise on TV to try to entice more players to join the game and then try to coax them out of real money to purchase diamonds. The real reason they advertise, in hopes to replace players who are fed-up with what is going on. Newer players have ZERO idea what was before and how things used to be, slowly we all forget the way things were too. It's sad this has to happen and more higher levels are leaving the game, why do you think that is.? The game is screwing us with all the changes that they tell you are good for you, when the players that really know, know what is going on and see it crystal clear. As much as I am frustrated, I have decided to NOT spend one dime anymore on the game, so now I am a free player, I guess the joke is on them. I should not say anything or not one of my WW's will ever produce another diamond ever again. Don't think it does not happen and it is so random, LOL....If you think the game is random, I have a few bridges I would love to sell anyone.

Steve - LordStevie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15539

I posted my support for this proposal. My comment was there for several hours, and then it evaporated. How odd.

DeletedUser28329

There would actually have to be a Treasure Hunt available to some of us (which it is not) for us to know what you are talking about.
Yes I have Cultivation unlocked - on two worlds - and still no Treasure Hunt.
Yes I have submitted support tickets with screen shoits of my tech tree
I have tried it on several different computers to see if it was on my end or not and the result is the same - no treasure hunt

So be happy that you are one of the fortunate that actually have this feature and are able to draw upon its resources.

DeletedUser8152

There would actually have to be a Treasure Hunt available to some of us (which it is not) for us to know what you are talking about.
Yes I have Cultivation unlocked - on two worlds - and still no Treasure Hunt.
Yes I have submitted support tickets with screen shoits of my tech tree
I have tried it on several different computers to see if it was on my end or not and the result is the same - no treasure hunt

So be happy that you are one of the fortunate that actually have this feature and are able to draw upon its resources.
Just to be perfectly clear: you are on the browser version, and not the app? If so that's a new one to me. I guess support probably told you to check your flash version? It was recently updated, and it sounds like if you missed the update the game runs but things like chat just don't appear.

DeletedUser28329

yes I am on a PC

core i7
geforce 970

chrome browser

I have also tried it on multiple PCs to see if it was this rig and it is the same across them all...
No Treasure Hunt For me on either world W or X.

screen shot of my tech tree
https://gyazo.com/c8b077f91dcb1d53f322b95d438bb7b1

screen shot of my city view
https://gyazo.com/533f0af9167c04ef6bce090e723d82c7

As for support, while they have been very prompt in responding, they have not offered any help or assistance.

Thumbs up for promptness of response time
Not so much for fixing or assisting the problem.

DeletedUser28329

Just to be perfectly clear: you are on the browser version, and not the app? If so that's a new one to me. I guess support probably told you to check your flash version? It was recently updated, and it sounds like if you missed the update the game runs but things like chat just don't appear.

Chat shows up just fine as the screen shots above post will show.
Chrome automatically updates flash as part of the browser update itself.
It just makes the struggle to advance in the eras more difficult for me than others on PC. Not impossible just harder.

DeletedUser17347

If we use the proper format, can we make a Proposal that Inno listen to our Proposals?

After 500+ messages, I would assume you would know the answer to this question. Even if you wrapped that request in gold, Inno will not listen now will they respond short of saying "Sorry for an inconvenience"