• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unemployment Hype -- U.S. Economic Hyperbole

DeletedUser34

Quote where I have said I liked Romney's Budget. I don't think you will find I have said such a thing. Secondly, Because I have an opinion on a certain topic, it does not make it a game changer. Are you saying if I have a bloody question about the part time employment, I am automatically jumping in on the discussion blaming the democrats?

ok, well knowing that any comment I make will turn into gospel on why I vote for someone, I just won't say anything....kk?

But since some people can't read, and or want what I say to say something else...let me spell it out in black and white for you and Diggo.

I am voting on Romney because, while I dislike him as a canidate, I dislike the direction and values of the democratic party more. Since this is now a polarized government, I am voting for the SIDE I have more in common with. I am also irked that there is no budget passed. Now, from now on, unless it pertains to those two reasons, lets consider I have no brain and cant think about other factors that effect the world today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I worry about Mitt Romney. He has nothing to recommend him as a statesman, he lacks diplomacy evidenced by his gaffes and crass comments on other countries and its citizens. It speaks volumes about the Republican party that they chose him as their presidential candidate. He is something of a laughing stock outside the US and his name is Mitt? A glove puppet for the Corporate perhaps.

DeletedUser

Secondly, Because I have an opinion on a certain topic, it does not make it a game changer. Are you saying if I have a bloody question about the part time employment, I am automatically jumping in on the discussion blaming the democrats?
Repeating the current catch cry of the Romney campaign in a seemingly sarcastic tone certainly does... my apologies if it was genuinely unintended.

Here is a question for you.....how many of those "higher" numbers were part time, and under employed?

let me edit :D How many of those employed NOW that make such a low unemployment rate, are part time and under employed?
And the budget wasn't my sticking point, but yes economics was.

DeletedUser34

Repeating the current catch cry of the Romney campaign in a seemingly sarcastic tone certainly does... my apologies if it was genuinely unintended.
Diggo, I only asked because I personally have not looked it up...and I figured why should I? I am being lazy, I figured if anyone could pull out the statistics it would be you or Hell. As I have said, It wasn't a key point for me.

Liberty

The problem is not a lack of government revenue; the problem is that the government spends too much. They spent all the money that was entrusted to them in the Social Security Trust Fund and some of you honestly believe that they won't suck up any and all tax increases and spend even more?