• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unfair Neighborhoods

DeletedUser25262

I know they changed things to create new rankings, but the neighborhoods are so unfair. I am in the Late Middle Age and I have a guy in my neighborhood who is in the PME. How do they expect us to properly defend ourselves or have a chance in the game when you have people 5 ages higher than we are stomping all over us. Come on and make this game more fair so all players can enjoy it.

DeletedUser8428

Sherry, it does no harm for other players, regardless of age, to attack you day after day. You don't lose your defending army - even when wiped out, they magically arise when the battle is over. As Glarg says - if you pick up your stuff on time and don't leave it for others to take, they can't plunder.

cbalto1927

Also protect your FP producing buildings. I have noticed alot of players in my hood gotten so careless that leaving FP ready to plunder.

DeletedUser23123

Just set 24 hr timers. Gain some defense boost. Use unattached army that are higher than your age. Can get a few from Treasure Hunting. And always get your stuff collected. 24 hr (or 1 day) is perfect. Most attackers hate these. Start after work and collect the next day. Like cbalto says FP building like Mad Scientist Labs or Shrine of Awe need to be aware. The more you make it irritating to be attack the less they will.

DeletedUser10415

Also protect your FP producing buildings. I have noticed alot of players in my hood gotten so careless that leaving FP ready to plunder.

FP can only be plundered from Bazaars and Mad Scientist labs - Only two event production buildings which cannot be motivated. Wishing wells and GBs cannot be plundered, and Shrines of Knowledge only produce FP if they're motivated, in which case they cannot be plundered of FP - only coin if unmotivated.

edit: Shrine of Awe produces coin, and if motivated, medals. Not FP.

DeletedUser25171

You think YOU got troubles--I am now in a neighborhood where six of us are Colonial, and everybody else is Tomorrow or higher. Several Arctic Future people are attacking and plundering, and guess what? I have a JOB and REAL LIFE that prevents me from living my life around this game, so I MIGHT NOT be able to be there at Minute 24:01.

I'm just shutting down most production until I'm cycled away from the 79 people with 6x the points I have *minimum.*

DeletedUser9433

You think YOU got troubles--I am now in a neighborhood where six of us are Colonial, and everybody else is Tomorrow or higher. Several Arctic Future people are attacking and plundering, and guess what? I have a JOB and REAL LIFE that prevents me from living my life around this game, so I MIGHT NOT be able to be there at Minute 24:01.

I'm just shutting down most production until I'm cycled away from the 79 people with 6x the points I have *minimum.*
How does that help you? Now you went from losing a few goods/coins/supplies to losing them all.Never have understood this move. Makes me think back to Kindergarten when any child saw a toy lying around a handful of kids then had to have that toy and no other.