• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

UNFAIR PRACTICE - DEVS NEED TO FIX THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser34239

I JUST LEARNED THAT SOME RANDOM PLAYERS HAVE 2 HOUR AUCTION TIMES WHILE THE MAJORITY OF THE PLAYERS HAVE 4 HOUR AUCTION TIMES. Can you say UNFAIR ADVANTAGE? I am talking about the auctions where you buy, not sell. That means those folks can get twice what the rest of us can from the dealer. And once you're assigned to 2 or 4 hours, it DOES NOT CHANGE. How is this even legal?!!! I don't think it is. It's certainly not good business!!!!

Lannister the Rich

Honestly, I’ve only ever seen two hour timers, but I don’t see a problem with it. It’s plenty of time still. I’ve only seen one thing since the AD came out that I wanted and it was 100 fp lol

If you feel strongly about it though, there is a feedback thread you can post this on. Maybe not this exactly, but you may get some answers you are looking for.

EDIT: I just realized I read this wrong. But my point still stands, I’m not on the game 24 hrs a day and get to bid on 12 items. At most, I log in, check the AD, and get about 3-4 different items. But again, they’ve all been pretty useless to me.

Last edited:

Freshmeboy

Well, INNO has done some testing in the past that was unfair and we all crowed about it while it fell on deaf ears....While I don't condone this practice, as they have a Beta for game testing, it is still THEIR game and they can do as they please. Compared to other unfair testings in the past, this seems rather benign in its scope. Perhaps I am missing something...? Just because a player can bid on twice as many items still means he has to have the scratch to win the bids..again, am I missing something..?

DeletedUser34239

I talked to other members of my guild. It’s what they’re doing. Aome have 2 hour auctions all the time and most of us have 4. I also got this message from support:

“The game designers put certain players, at random, in a 2 hour aution, however, the standard which most players have is 4 hours.You are only autioning against players with the same time.”

Also, it’s in the instructions for the dealer. A friend copied that part and pasted it in a PM to me.

DeletedUser34239

First of all, why did you feel the need to post this twice in two different threads? And to top it off, why did you think it was necessary to create a new thread with the exact same BS?!
If you are talking about that post in that one thread, I think you might get better results asking that player.

Goodness, you're not making yourself a good reputation.
It's only BS if it's not true. I am outraged!

DeletedUser34239

Honestly, I’ve only ever seen two hour timers, but I don’t see a problem with it. It’s plenty of time still. I’ve only seen one thing since the AD came out that I wanted and it was 100 fp lol

If you feel strongly about it though, there is a feedback thread you can post this on. Maybe not this exactly, but you may get some answers you are looking for.

EDIT: I just realized I read this wrong. But my point still stands, I’m not on the game 24 hrs a day and get to bid on 12 items. At most, I log in, check the AD, and get about 3-4 different items. But again, they’ve all been pretty useless to me.
You're one of the lucky few. They are less useless if you get more chances for items.

DeletedUser34239

Of course not, but in the time I am on, I get half the chances you do.

DeletedUser34239

Obviously, but your opponents are also intelligent people.
Sometimes no one is bidding at all and you can get more chances to get stuff very cheaply. Also, have you talked to people about the bids they have seen. There are many blowing a lot on stuff. If you avoid bidding wars, you can really make your coins last and get some good stuff. The more chances you have to do that, the better off you will be. Giving a few this advantage while most don't have it is simply unfair.

Lannister the Rich

You're one of the lucky few. They are less useless if you get more chances for items.
Not necessarily. I get what you’re saying, but it’s like I said, I haven’t been interested in anything except one auction this entire time, and there’s not a lot of bidding wars going on with any of the other things that I’ve noticed either.

Think about it this way, I’ve potentially missed a lot of auctions that I could have been interested in if I didn’t check the AD during that time.

DeletedUser34239

Not necessarily. I get what you’re saying, but it’s like I said, I haven’t been interested in anything except one auction this entire time, and there’s not a lot of bidding wars going on with any of the other things that I’ve noticed either.

Think about it this way, I’ve potentially missed a lot of auctions that I could have been interested in if I didn’t check the AD during that time.
Absolutely, but having some players that get more choices is giving them an unfair advantage. Also, while there may not be a lot of bidding on the auctions you have seen, I have seen the opposite numerous times. Many of my guildies have shared some of their auction stories, too. There are some serious bidding wars. Bottom line, every player should have the same number of options available to them. How a player manages their time and such is not the devs responsibilities, but what is offered to players is and should be fair.

BruteForceAttack

I'm guessing that inno randomly want to give incentive to folks who login frequently and/or maybe just introduce some randomness and/or maybe to help folks in odd timezone.

DeletedUser40495

@KimVM,

You need to seriously chill out. Yes we get your point. But there is no need to rage about it in every possible thread. As stated above, it’s just a game. Inno did us all a favor by adding the AD, so there’s no need to get worked up over this. Be thankful that you get to trade in inventory junk for profit in the first place (until recently it wasn’t possible). If you wish to leave feedback, there is no need for this immature crap. Put the feedback in a feedback thread (in a civil manner please).

If you are this mad at the game you play for fun, then either find a new game to play, or be constructive about your complainants. Please don’t subject all the other forum members to this childish display please.

Status
Not open for further replies.