• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unformatted

Pinqalicious

I have a great idea. You could, perhaps, have a tab (or something) that explains what "formatting" is. I'm 53 years old. Perhaps everyone understands but me. I have searched time and time again. Why can't there be a tab (or something) that says, "This is how you format"?

Graviton

And the fact that you younglings can't find things I blame directly on America's educational system :p

Careful throwing those stones: I haven't figured out yet whom to blame when people use an apostrophe in an attempt to make a word plural, but it's a freaking epidemic for some reason.

Like maybe the stickied post at the top of the Idea's forum called How To Post An Idea?

:p

Kranyar the Mysterious

Careful throwing those stones: I haven't figured out yet whom to blame when people use an apostrophe in an attempt to make a word plural, but it's a freaking epidemic for some reason.
Your completely write. But you have to remember that Im a product of the American education system meself. But in the above case, I blame autocorrect :eek:

Last edited: