• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Unit Order, PC vs Mobile

DeletedUser40477

So I play mostly on mobile, but occasionally on PC. I have noticed that on the mobile app, attached units are listed first then unattached. On the PC, unattached units are listed first, then attached.

I actually prefer the order on the mobile app: Attached -> Unattached, as I want to use my attached units first so if the die in GE/GVG etc I can create more.

So here's the question, is there a way to set this up in the PC so that troops that are attached are listed first? A setting I I may have missed? Or are we stuck with this?

Thanks

DreadfulCadillac

So I play mostly on mobile, but occasionally on PC. I have noticed that on the mobile app, attached units are listed first then unattached. On the PC, unattached units are listed first, then attached.

I actually prefer the order on the mobile app: Attached -> Unattached, as I want to use my attached units first so if the die in GE/GVG etc I can create more.

So here's the question, is there a way to set this up in the PC so that troops that are attached are listed first? A setting I I may have missed? Or are we stuck with this?

Thanks
for what i know
attached rogues are in front of unattached on pc?(those are the only attached i have..)

DeletedUser40477

Interesting. That's absolutely not the way it's set up for me. Rogues included. This gives me hope there is a setting... I shall dig more...

Agent327

You are wrong On the PC attached units are shown first as well. Flipping settings has nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser40477

Cool. I feel like an official forum member now, Agent has told me I'm wrong. However...

On.JPG

This is with the setting ON for showing unattached, you'll notice attached to the left, unattached to the right.

Off.JPG

With the setting OFF, you'll see that the unattached conscripts are to the left hand side. I'd have to scroll far to the right hand side to find the attached conscripts. (Sorry it's blurry, had a harder time snipping the image, had to hover over)

If there is another setting I'm not aware of and you'd care to correct with helpful information, that would be appreciated.

DeletedUser30312

They should be both the same. I use both versions and I've never noticed much difference. If there's a difference between them when the unattached indicator is unchecked, I don't know about it. I leave it checked because it's far easier to keep track of things.

DeletedUser33179

Irregardless of whether or not units get shifted rigjt/left... Choosing that PC setting option tags all unattached units, so are easily distinguishable from attached ones - which accomplishes what you ultimately want, to rapidly see which version is each darn unit. :)