• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

United Nations Approval required to place last F.P.

DeletedUser26154

Proposal
Each Player is required to get Approval from the United Nations before placing the last FP on someone else's G.B.

Current System
Anyone can place the last FP and prevent double-dip.

Details
I've languished countless years because of losing my back-to-back coins pickup from CoA.

Abuse Prevention
I'm sure everyone will agree this is a major issue and needs to be stopped right now.

Visual Aids
united-nations.jpg

Conclusion
Interpreters will be provided.

DeletedUser

I vote no.

On the last neighborhood shuffle a guy that has plundered me many times in the past has reappeared. Last time, I leveled a couple of his GBs for him. He wasn't pleased. Then I sent him a fake apology which displeased him even more. So, what was the first thing I did when I saw he was back? That's right, kids, I leveled one of his GBs! A level 17/18 Alcatraz that cost him a 16 units double dip. Should I send the fake apology to him or to the U.N.?:p

DeletedUser

That's why I'm pushing this proposal because there would be immunity to that action because it's unfair.
Why? He's not a guildmate or friend. And when he was plundering me, he was at least 2 ages ahead of me, was that fair? Too many people crying about what's fair in this game. Fair only applies to guildmates, friends (to a lesser degree) and neighbors not at all, as far as I'm concerned. You don't think it's fair, don't do it. I think it's fine, I'm going to continue to do it in a limited set of circumstances.

DeletedUser26154

And when he was plundering me, he was at least 2 ages ahead of me, was that fair?

That's when U.N.S.C. Resolutions would come into play.

What a terrible waste of alcohol Mr Aardvark.

As the hours draw on, it would seem this proposal lacks the groundswell of grassroots support.

2651e370a25a2df7e2b7df94a52f583e.png

Perhaps our Diplomats would be better served over Coffee, Tea and Biscuits.

DeletedUser28670

As the hours draw on, it would seem this proposal lacks the groundswell of grassroots support.
Your proposal has a body, but it's legs are unstable.
Give your proposal some crutches and it might be able to walk.
Then, give it an amputation, and it might be able to walk properly.

Your proposal needs to get to marathon level before being deemed ready for voting :p.

DeletedUser29623

A good economic sanctions feature would provide so much more satisfying drama than this.

lemonwedgie

Why? He's not a guildmate or friend. And when he was plundering me, he was at least 2 ages ahead of me, was that fair? Too many people crying about what's fair in this game. Fair only applies to guildmates, friends (to a lesser degree) and neighbors not at all, as far as I'm concerned. You don't think it's fair, don't do it. I think it's fine, I'm going to continue to do it in a limited set of circumstances.

It is also a solid strategy for GvG guilds ... enemy guilds in my hood, I track their Traz's ... don't want them double-dipping on those and having even more troops to fight that night. Its not about fair at all, the game is too easy as it is so we have to be creative :)

Like many other aspects of the game, you have to learn how to combat this ... line up and time your donators. I vote no.