• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

United Nations Approval required to place last F.P.

Darth Mole

This proposal is in the proper format. It will stand.
Wow. So all one has to do is write a proposal in the right format and it'll stand? Notice you didn't include the previous sentence of my post which alluded to the fact that I thought Ardak might be drunk.
Cool. Must get my crazy head on now to come up with a proposal that I'm sure you'll let stand and run the course of time.

Lucifer1904

I can not allow that actually. If the proposal is written properly that is fine but if it is not in relation to the game or if it is just nonsense it should be in the tavern. For this reason it has been moved.

Lucifer1904

We consider every proposal the same, that is considering whether or not it is supported by the majority. If it was proposed we may even implement the deer stop fighting for 5 minutes a day. It will effect nothing in the game but if was highly supported there is a chance for it to be implemented.

Darth Mole

We consider every proposal the same, that is considering whether or not it is supported by the majority. If it was proposed we may even implement the deer stop fighting for 5 minutes a day. It will effect nothing in the game but if was highly supported there is a chance for it to be implemented.
Now that's not a bad idea.... they must have sore heads by now.

DeletedUser31206

Wow. So all one has to do is write a proposal in the right format and it'll stand? Notice you didn't include the previous sentence of my post which alluded to the fact that I thought Ardak might be drunk.
Cool. Must get my crazy head on now to come up with a proposal that I'm sure you'll let stand and run the course of time.
Remember Snowbel
View attachment 8648

I'm amazed it lasted this long.
You and me both.