Unprovoked Harassment

Discussion in 'Langendorn Drama' started by anthemoessan beguiler, Dec 13, 2017.

1. anthemoessan beguiler

anthemoessan beguiler New Member

Dark Regime
    So I've been "friends" with a particular player for about 8 months. Recently they offered to donate FPs to a GB of my choice as a fair exchange. Thinking they were referring to trades, or possibly FPs, I agreed. Well, turns out that he wants nude photos.
    I am a grown adult, and do not find this personally threatening, but I definitely find it disturbing and inappropriate. I'm fairly certain he is asking anyone he thinks is female for naked pics. If you have anybody under 18 in your guild, I'd keep an eye out for this creeper.

2. freshmeboy

freshmeboy Well-Known Member

That's unfortunate to hear..it does happen though. My advice is to save every post referring to the aforementioned issue and send them straight to INNO..unlike other issues, sexual harassment and trolling for underage females/predatory actions is something every corporate entity takes extremely seriously. Report this dirtball and get him out of the game....

InfamousChan likes this.
  3. InfamousChan

InfamousChan Well-Known Member

Please report him immediately!

4. anthemoessan beguiler

anthemoessan beguiler New Member

I reported him right away! I've been playing this game for more than 4 years and have never even heard of someone behaving this way!

InfamousChan likes this.
  5. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

Yes. Keep records of everything. Make sure that you make a support ticket to ensure that a log for this issue is created for reference purposes and proper procedure purposes. When/if it happens again, update your ticket or create a new one with the added occurrence. It is necessary for us to have the documentation. If there is evidence of this, action will be taken.

InfamousChan likes this.
  6. AceGoober

AceGoober New Member

Word of advice, always take screenshots, copy text from questionable conversations or interactions. Better to be safe than sorry.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  7. C00KIEGUY23145

C00KIEGUY23145 Active Member

I had something like this happen to me and the person wasn't banned.... I have no clue what he thought, my name literally has the word guy in it :rolleyes:

8. Lord Muggle

Lord Muggle Well-Known Member

I thought this person was complaining about plunder when i saw the title. Very sorry for assuming that u were complaining about plunder lol.
    Good luck with support, hope he gets banned.