• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unprovoked Harassment

DeletedUser32422

Dark Regime
So I've been "friends" with a particular player for about 8 months. Recently they offered to donate FPs to a GB of my choice as a fair exchange. Thinking they were referring to trades, or possibly FPs, I agreed. Well, turns out that he wants nude photos.
I am a grown adult, and do not find this personally threatening, but I definitely find it disturbing and inappropriate. I'm fairly certain he is asking anyone he thinks is female for naked pics. If you have anybody under 18 in your guild, I'd keep an eye out for this creeper.

Freshmeboy

That's unfortunate to hear..it does happen though. My advice is to save every post referring to the aforementioned issue and send them straight to INNO..unlike other issues, sexual harassment and trolling for underage females/predatory actions is something every corporate entity takes extremely seriously. Report this dirtball and get him out of the game....

Lancer

Yes. Keep records of everything. Make sure that you make a support ticket to ensure that a log for this issue is created for reference purposes and proper procedure purposes. When/if it happens again, update your ticket or create a new one with the added occurrence. It is necessary for us to have the documentation. If there is evidence of this, action will be taken.

DeletedUser32397

I had something like this happen to me and the person wasn't banned.... I have no clue what he thought, my name literally has the word guy in it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser28670

I thought this person was complaining about plunder when i saw the title. Very sorry for assuming that u were complaining about plunder lol.
Good luck with support, hope he gets banned.

DeletedUser38066

My wife has to put up with a vulgar man who sexually harrassed her. Of course he's blocked from saying all the terrible things anymore, but FOE left him in her community so he can plunder her every day and be a constant reminder. The things he said to her cant be unsaid. I thought they would at least move him so she could still enjoy the game, but apparently they ignored the screenshots. It's been a couple of weeks and I think she's done. I got to say, I'm deeply disappointed in the game for allowing such things with no consequences. I will probably take my business elsewhere as well.