• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

UnREFINED Goods ?

DeletedUser35848

Not sure what necro means, but this game does have a store that asks for money. I thought that free to play could be easier if you spend money.

When I look at other cities, buying diamonds appears to help. I'll admit that there is much I don't understand.

Vger

I thought that free to play could be easier if you spend money.
No doubt about it. Free to play is easier if you spend money, but then it isn't free to play anymore, is it?

You can always get things done faster, or get better things if you pay real money. But you will never hit a brick wall if you don't spend any money.

It's a personal decision, and there is no right choice. Spend money. Play for Free. Both strategies work.

Emberguard

When I look at other cities, buying diamonds appears to help. I'll admit that there is much I don't understand.
In the long run it’s mostly the extra city expansions. The rest you can get for free and reasonably compete if you understand the game well enough