• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

UnREFINED Goods ?

DeletedUser33740

Funny thing on these boards, posters tens to get get treated the way they treat others.

Ridiculing and insulting a player for something they posted in 2015 and hasn't posted in over a year. You thought that was a good idea for your first substantive post?

You've been playing a few months and on the forum for less then two weeks. You don't have the historical perspective to understand the basis or environment of that rant or much of anything else from years ago. You should stick to threads from since you joined the game so yout posts won't sound as woefully ignorant as that one.

Tou prolly should read the Forum Rules before insulting any more posters.
What does the year 2015 have to do with anything?
You thought it was a good idea to reply to me?
What do you know about me and my perspective of things?
Bye bye mr ignorant LOL

DeletedUser33740

Possibly a search on unrefined goods,. That seems pretty doubtful given the players is no where near Modern.

Probably because of the necro in late 2017 from the preceeding post combined with a new poster wandering around the forums.

As I said it's ab odd way and place to make a first real post. Guessing from their battle count they plunder a lot and took offence to the rant.

The last few posts including the quoted rant are great exhibits for the case of why necroing old threads is at best useless and in a lot of forums against the rules.
Thats the only reasonable thing I heard. You were right. Search of unrefined goods. Even though you doubted it because I am not near Modern era.

DeletedUser31498

Its called Google. You should try it sometime. It is really helpfull hahahaha
OMFG you're right that site is insane! How is it possible I had never come across google before?? Ugh I just invested in a bunch of historical reference books which now seem like they may be obsolete. Any other life tips? My quill ran out of ink recently and I want to contact some friends, perchance you might recommend an alternate method of communication? Should also note all my pigeons are currently occupied getting word from the East at the moment.

Algona

What does the year 2015 have to do with anything?

Google the hood shuffler change.

You thought it was a good idea to reply to me?

On the slim chance that you were worth salvaging and as a fine example to use for other new posters/

What do you know about me and my perspective of things?

Not a thing. Aside from you're new to the game, new to the forums, don't know a thing about the history of the game, an active fighter, rude, not smart enough to listen to advice, belligerent, and another ephemeral poster?

Want me to analyze your city? You're gonna need it.

Bye bye mr ignorant LOL

As I said, bot smart enough to listen to advice.

Even though you doubted it because I am not near Modern era.

Ig you are anywhere near Modern with your RP you got serious in game problems. Now you should Google 'racing up the tech tree.'

DeletedUser33740

OMFG you're right that site is insane! How is it possible I had never come across google before?? Ugh I just invested in a bunch of historical reference books which now seem like they may be obsolete. Any other life tips? My quill ran out of ink recently and I want to contact some friends, perchance you might recommend an alternate method of communication? Should also note all my pigeons are currently occupied getting word from the East at the moment.
LOL so mad! Seriously, stop talking back to me. Makes you look like a kid, just like me hhahaha.

Algona, are you done? You feel better now after typing all that crap? LOL ok, good for you kid!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31440

LOL so mad! Seriously, stop talking back to me. Makes you look like a 5 years old kid, just like me hhahaha.

Algona, are you done? You feel better now after typing all that crap? LOL ok, good for you kid!

You're going to make a whole lot of friends. SAVE THE BRIDGES!!!

DeletedUser32389

Two trolls, falling in troll love. Makes my heart swell
ViqypyC.png

Algona

Nice EMA city. Well laid out. Good spectrum of Special Buildings and Arc early is outstanding. No serious critique. My compliments.

But unless you;re harvesting a lot of Goods from plundering you're gonna be a long time getting the 15K or sp Goods needed tp reach Modern. Unless you spend a lot, in which case thanks for supporting the game. You should be commended for planning 6 - 18 months ahead.

So far I'm 5 for 6 on predictions about you with more unresolved, but I have confidence in you fulfilling all of them. You're 0-1 about me. I feel wonderful, thanks for asking.

Last edited:

DeletedUser34164

Hey everyone. To bring this discussion back...... I am currently at the end of the tomorrow age and about to enter future age. Re: attack and plunder, I WILL NOT take trades from people who have attacked me, even if i need them. My strategy is to use events, quests, ect to get what I need for city expansions. I have multiple gb's, usually have all 5 bld for goods and military. I am travel lord on greifental, in the guild young guns if anyone is looking for trading partners or a guild. We don't do gvg so have goods to trade.

Agent327

Hey everyone. To bring this discussion back...... I am currently at the end of the tomorrow age and about to enter future age. Re: attack and plunder, I WILL NOT take trades from people who have attacked me, even if i need them. My strategy is to use events, quests, ect to get what I need for city expansions. I have multiple gb's, usually have all 5 bld for goods and military. I am travel lord on greifental, in the guild young guns if anyone is looking for trading partners or a guild. We don't do gvg so have goods to trade.

What's your point?

DeletedUser34164

That maybe attacking and plundering, in the long run, are not as good of a strategy as people think. Also that I struggle through the md goods shortage and got thru it........ lol and a shameless plug for trading partners and new guild members.

Agent327

That maybe attacking and plundering, in the long run, are not as good of a strategy as people think. Also that I struggle through the md goods shortage and got thru it........ lol and a shameless plug for trading partners and new guild members.

Players that attack and plunder really don't give a rats ass if you take their trades or not. Trades get taken anyhow.

That shameless plug would work a lot better on the forum of the world you are in.

DeletedUser35848

I wonder if the changes that happen in the modern era are to encourage the spending of irl money. Does that make a difference?

UBERhelp1

I wonder if the changes that happen in the modern era are to encourage the spending of irl money. Does that make a difference?
No, doesn't encourage spending, just more of a slowed-down approach. Nice necro btw.

Kinda makes me sad reading the thread and seeing all the posters that have either left the game or gone inactive for whatever reason.