• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unused event building upgrades....?

Cyrus the Adequate

...what do you do with them? I have a couple of Athlon upgrades and will probably end up with a Reserve upgrade or two that I don't need. What do you do with them?

Wwwoodchuck

I hold onto them. By past protocol, the main event building this year will be the secondary building prize next year, in the same event. If you have several selection kits, you may be able to get the full building next year, when the event rolls around. After that, they appear in the AD, so if you are only a level or two shy and it is a building you like, you can complete it that way.

Cyrus the Adequate

OK, maybe I wasn't clear - I already have the building at max level, and ended up with extra upgrades. Can you build two of the same event building, or are they only good for selling to the AD?

Daniel the Bear

I can't sell them in AD and there is a lock on the upgrade so I can't sell them nor do I want to keep them, so how do I get rid of them? There has to be a way of deleting them right?

UBERhelp1

I can't sell them in AD and there is a lock on the upgrade so I can't sell them nor do I want to keep them, so how do I get rid of them? There has to be a way of deleting them right?
Go to your inventory, and in the top right there's a lock icon. Click that, and then you have the ability to lock/unlock items. It's helpful if you have items that you don't want to sell in the AD.