1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Changes to Diamond Packages Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Sovereign, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Sovereign

Sovereign FOE Team Community Manager

Hello guys,

Please leave any questions you have surrounding the changes to our price structure. You can find the full list of changes in our announcement

Thank you,

The Forge of Empires Team

2. MandyTheAlabastard

MandyTheAlabastard Well-Known Member

>Diamond prices increase
    Hmmmm... it's going to take rocket science for us to figure out what the feedback is going to be.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  3. Algona

Algona Well-Known Member

I've got no problems with INNO charging whatever the market will bear.

Anf maybe I'm just dopey tired, and Kird knows INNO does not owe us an explanation...

But I think that INNO could have done a much better job explaining the reasoning behind the changes.

4. Sovereign

Sorry guys, I made a mistake in my initial post and I've updated the changes so they're correct now.

Mr-awesome123, Algona and Emberguard like this.
  5. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Why am I paying in euro's on the US Server?

6. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

Oh nooo! I loove buying diamonds! Now I get less... Let's see. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php Yes...
    Proposals section? Create thread. What is that? A Read before posting thread? No thanks. Ahh here, create... (5 minutes later) All done. It is perfect....

I want Inno to raise the diamond packages back up. It isn't fair. (Insert more complaining here)

7. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

Mine's in USD

Are you getting Euro's on desktop or mobile?

8. Sovereign

The currency you get is based on your geolocation. When we announce price changes, we announce only the currency which most users for that server use, but there are many players who will have different currency based on where they are located.

9. Kranyar the Mysterious

Kranyar the Mysterious Active Member

That's fine.

I've chosen to support Inno with one $19.99 package per year of play, because I believe in supporting a company who makes something I get a lot of entertainment from. I don't really buy them for the diamonds. My next purchase will likely be during the next spring event, so everything should have shaken out by then one way or the other (either it works and stays the same, or sales drop and Inno changes things back).

Emberguard and bridgetmcb like this.
  10. Dursland

Dursland I am Dursland Forum Moderator

Visit croatia, buy diamonds in kuna. Profit.

11. sir lanceaboil

sir lanceaboil Well-Known Member

So are all the non US currency packages changing as well?

12. TerryH57

TerryH57 New Member

Why not just run an ad like Microsoft does when it's free games load instead of going up on diamond prices?

13. Mongoose666

Mongoose666 New Member

What a load of waffle.

harbinger956 likes this.
  14. demon-1

demon-1 New Member

i for one will not be buying any more diemonds un to you not only reverse this but you in crese the amount of diemounds by the same % you decresed them after you put them back to were they were

Ruby Que and RebelSky like this.
  15. Shisa89

Shisa89 New Member

As hobbies go it's still cheaper than golf. I have no problem with Inno charging what they need to.

16. Dulcet Maria

Dulcet Maria New Member

Same price... lowering diamond amount is the same thing as raising the price. You are free to do what you feel best. It is your business. I personally do not chose to spend more. You are out on customer (talking about myself)

Regards

Ruby Que, RebelSky and Jypsy like this.
  17. fbarkley2000

fbarkley2000 New Member

I never buy diamond unless they are on sale for 40% free. It looks like innocences is trying to push people into buying the bigger packages.

18. dedley the great

dedley the great Member

Cheap devs have sunk to a new low of cheapness. Just like they nerfed the amount of diamonds you now get in GE and didn't tell us. I used to get between 500 and 1000 from all the worlds I play like clock work for a over a year, now I get 300-550 if I am lucky. I'm just waiting for these cheap greedy devs to eliminate diamonds altogether from GE and force everyone to HAVE TO buy them. Just one more reason I will NEVER waste money on this game to line these greedy devs pockets.

You would think with all the money they are making, and now stand to make with this latests reduction in diamonds for your money, they would take the time to fix all these garbage timing issues in GvG. We really love having to reboot our browsers every few fights when this happens every single day!!! Just shows they care more about lining their pockets than having a game that works good for their customers.

Ruby Que and RebelSky like this.
  19. gridflash

gridflash New Member

Is Inno running out of diamonds?

notguilty1 and *DIE* like this.
  20. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

You mean one can vpn from croatia and buy diamonds for cheaper price?