• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Upcoming Changes to Diamond Packages Feedback

RazorbackPirate

I was going to purchase some diamonds, only because I got a $10 gift card as a present from a friend. Then I noticed they (INNO) are adding 8.9% sales tax to my purchase. It will be a cold day in HELL before I ever pay a GERMAN based company NY State sales tax on a game purchase. I wrote to INNO about this and received a response saying they are required by a U.S. Supreme Court law to collect state sales tax. Since when does Germany follow the laws of NY State, since when does the US Supreme court have jurisdiction on a States sales tax, and I really wanna know, how NY State would enforce such a law? Basically, the response from INNO was so poor that I am now convinced I will never spend a dime on this game. They attempt to treat its players like suckers. I ended up spending the $10 gift card on an 18 inch NYC pizza with sausage, and guess what, NO sales tax.
Cracks me up that they get this upset with the wrong people. It wasn't Inno who gave NY state an 8.9% sales tax. You get the government you deserve and Inno is just following the laws your peeps put into place. Don't like the results, change the peeps you elect. But... but... but... Inno is the problem.