• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Upcoming Changes to Diamond Packages Feedback

DeletedUser37497

Hello guys,

Please leave any questions you have surrounding the changes to our price structure. You can find the full list of changes in our announcement

Thank you,

The Forge of Empires Team

Algona

I've got no problems with INNO charging whatever the market will bear.

Anf maybe I'm just dopey tired, and Kird knows INNO does not owe us an explanation...

But I think that INNO could have done a much better job explaining the reasoning behind the changes.

Godly Luke

Oh nooo! I loove buying diamonds! Now I get less... Let's see. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php Yes...
Proposals section? Create thread. What is that? A Read before posting thread? No thanks. Ahh here, create... (5 minutes later) All done. It is perfect....

I want Inno to raise the diamond packages back up. It isn't fair. (Insert more complaining here)

DeletedUser37497

The currency you get is based on your geolocation. When we announce price changes, we announce only the currency which most users for that server use, but there are many players who will have different currency based on where they are located.

Kranyar the Mysterious

That's fine.

I've chosen to support Inno with one $19.99 package per year of play, because I believe in supporting a company who makes something I get a lot of entertainment from. I don't really buy them for the diamonds. My next purchase will likely be during the next spring event, so everything should have shaken out by then one way or the other (either it works and stays the same, or sales drop and Inno changes things back).

DeletedUser26660

The currency you get is based on your geolocation. When we announce price changes, we announce only the currency which most users for that server use, but there are many players who will have different currency based on where they are located.

So are all the non US currency packages changing as well?

DeletedUser27808

Why not just run an ad like Microsoft does when it's free games load instead of going up on diamond prices?

Cheap devs have sunk to a new low of cheapness. Just like they nerfed the amount of diamonds you now get in GE and didn't tell us. I used to get between 500 and 1000 from all the worlds I play like clock work for a over a year, now I get 300-550 if I am lucky. I'm just waiting for these cheap greedy devs to eliminate diamonds altogether from GE and force everyone to HAVE TO buy them. Just one more reason I will NEVER waste money on this game to line these greedy devs pockets.

You would think with all the money they are making, and now stand to make with this latests reduction in diamonds for your money, they would take the time to fix all these garbage timing issues in GvG. We really love having to reboot our browsers every few fights when this happens every single day!!! Just shows they care more about lining their pockets than having a game that works good for their customers.