• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Upcoming PVP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser40816
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17710

Basically with the new PvP, all that changes is the way to win medals. It is an extra game option you can play or do not have to if you do not want to.

Actually as a GvG fighter things will change quite a bit for me because all my GvG fights will no longer apply to the towers right? All us fighters will no longer be competing for 1st place in the towers each week. Some of us play for honor, everyone playing Foe isn't in it for "rewards".

RazorbackPirate

Actually as a GvG fighter things will change quite a bit for me because all my GvG fights will no longer apply to the towers right? All us fighters will no longer be competing for 1st place in the towers each week. Some of us play for honor, everyone playing Foe isn't in it for "rewards".
You still have the honor of beating other guilds. TBH, having never played GvG, when GBG started and I consistently got 1st or 2nd in the PvP tower, I wondered what all these self-styled 'digital bad-asses' had been doing all these years.

DeletedUser17710

You still have the honor of beating other guilds. TBH, having never played GvG, when GBG started and I consistently got 1st or 2nd in the PvP tower, I wondered what all these self-styled 'digital bad-asses' had been doing all these years.

Yea, all that mindless GbG sector trading kinda ruined the tower battles. It's all about siege camps "free rewards" and alliances in GbG these days

Agent327

I sometimes win 4 or 5 towers just from GvG fighting alone, how would this affect us GvG fighters?

You will no longer win 4 or 5 towers.

Why is it every time Inno introduces something new, that players don't understand, it's a money grab? Once I was out of EMA, I never much cared about the pittance of medals I earn from the PvP towers, and with GBG, I've won first or second pretty much every week.

I'm not going to comment much based on what I've read so far, I'll at least give it a shot and judge for myself.

With 4 fights per day without spending diamonds, I hardly think the arena is going create lag, and as far as plunder is concerned, nothing has changed.

I agree 100%

You will still have the honor of all those GvG sectors you hold and your Guild's honor. Only honor you lose is that of your name in a tower where I suspect 99% of the players never looked at. I know the last time I looked at the tower score was when I was in EMA.

WinnerGR

The only reason that I can see for having auto battle as the only option for attacking is so that you can't surrender which would surely make the most sensible solution to make surrendering not an option.

The Trumpet Bot

How I see it is it doesn't really matter how it affects other aspects of the game like gvg or gbg, so long as nothing is totally wrecked. Every new thing will change the game you love to some degree. It's just that this is a very, very, very LAME sounding feature. Nobody's excited by AI battles. The rewards are basically nothing. I'm not excited by this feature at all, which should be considered a negative reaction. I vote nay, it's an utterly pointless feature. Want me interested at all? Ditch autobattle only, make rewards system something like gbg, more fragments for better results. Want me truly excited? Make the PVP feature be PVP, thinking human vs. thinking human, though I understand to some degree the difficulties that would be involved with that.

DeletedUser44124

why not keep the towers and have this separate? theyre not really the same thing at all... and if you gvg or compete, its taking things away...

guess i can get rid of those 3 bronze age troops ive used to place first in ALL towers for the past 3 years

Ericness

Only honor you lose is that of your name in a tower where I suspect 99% of the players never looked at. I know the last time I looked at the tower score was when I was in EMA.

^ this. I haven't cared about PvP towers since very early on when those extra medals actually made a difference for me in expanding my city. They may be a (sort of) big deal for younger cities, but in time they become useless pretty quickly.

DevaCat

I used to take a look at the tower from time to time to get a sense of the current neighborhood, to see who was active and who was not. This will no longer be possible. Not a great loss, true, but it's still a taking away.

Who was clamoring for computer vs computer battles anyway?

Crickets.

Nicholas002

I find it especially disturbing that only 3 days after the beta release, the beta feedback thread has over 600 negative responses, and not a single positive one.
If INNO doesn't drastically change it, or better remove it, I feel like there will be a riot that will make the CMS debacle look like child's play.

Aggressor

I find it especially disturbing that only 3 days after the beta release, the beta feedback thread has over 600 negative responses, and not a single positive one.
Wouldn't you just love to see it released and then have nobody do it? It would be 5 star comedy! The rankings would have next to nobody on it and i would just be laughing.
Itd be like oops, sorry! The PvP tournament failed. :(
If INNO doesn't drastically change it, or better remove it, I feel like there will be a riot that will make the CMS debacle look like child's play.
Well, we can start a riot if they don't change it. let's all just boycott it! Anybody in XD?

Last edited:

Nicholas002

Ok, isn’t this sort of open for abuse?

You get points for successfully defending, so low age players with no chance or no interest of placing high could sell defeats for FPS.

example: my hard match is against a top 50 SAAB player who is competing for a top spot. I message him, and offer to lose against his defensive army in return for a few FPs. He gives me 5 FPs, and I attack his army with 1 useless unit. He gains points for successfully defending against my attack, and I gain FPs.

hey! This might be a cool feature after all.

Ok, isn’t this sort of open for abuse?

You get points for successfully defending, so low age players with no chance or no interest of placing high could sell defeats for FPS.

example: my hard match is against a top 50 SAAB player who is competing for a top spot. I message him, and offer to lose against his defensive army in return for a few FPs. He gives me 5 FPs, and I attack his army with 1 useless unit. He gains points for successfully defending against my attack, and I gain FPs.

hey! This might be a cool feature after all.

yup its not a good system. They almost have to make people anonymous. Though the the whole system its self is kinda bad to begin with. Just a way for people to spend diamonds on something else. though its such a bad system i dont think many will care to spend diamonds for it. Unless the rewards are stupid good.

planetofthehumans2

Sorry to say a lot of major companies will disregard thousands of complaints, pvp is no different than other collosal INNO flops that got 30+ pages of all negative reviews too. Probably the only thing that will work is if all 600 of those people stopped playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.