• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Upcoming PVP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser40816
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruteForceAttack

Really hope this is NOT LIKE SOCCER EVENT, WHERE IN 70% WINNING chance you CAN LOSE AND 30% WINNING CHANCE YOU CAN WIN.

It looks like Inno is also fiddling with which gbs work/dont work, I hope they dont change most of the gbs as ppl have already invested in it.

I also hope that Since this is a new brand new shiny feature....the AI doesnt target rouges first....if they continue to do that it is just very very very very very very very lazy and DOA shinny new feature

Ericness

You know when I battled the barbarians, the computer (thru autobattle) said I lost. When I battled by hand, I managed to win. Is that common? If PVP works like the soccer tournament has been, that means I will never win :(

The barbarians are a bad match for the auto battle "strategy" which is basically charge forward and attack no matter what (bye bye fast units) and kill off opponents as soon as they can be reached. Because of their special abilities the barbarian fights need a bit more strategy and nuance than that. Auto battle has its place, but most higher level fights require the player to take control to both win and do so without an insane loss rate.

BruteForceAttack

The barbarians are a bad match for the auto battle "strategy" which is basically charge forward and attack no matter what (bye bye fast units) and kill off opponents as soon as they can be reached. Because of their special abilities the barbarian fights need a bit more strategy and nuance than that. Auto battle has its place, but most higher level fights require the player to take control to both win and do so without an insane loss rate.

It seems for now there is no manual battle everything is auto...so just have to hope AI is better

Aggressor

This lighthouse is a HUGE mistake.
It's basically a soccer tournament turned into a PvP. They took one of the most fundamental pieces of the game from us and replaced it with... a not well liked soccer tournament mechanic! And medals? Who needs medals? I get medals from my arc. Medals is not going to motivate me to do this PvP thing. Medals is not going to make me waste 8 troops on letting an Ai fight for me. I think if Inno wanted to give more to PvP players they should have done something different. Like, well A MAP! I would love to have a map where I could face off with neighbors head to head. This PvP lighthouse is not what I want at all! As a lover of PvP, I wasn't hoping Inno would make a soccer event PvP feature just for me. I want to fight against neighbors on a map, for prizes that aren't worthless medals, and be able to see my progress vs. neighbor progress right in front of me. I want more strategy and brainstorming paired with the fights i know and love. Is that too much to ask!? I don't think any PvP player thought to themselves "gosh, wouldn't it be cool to have an AI fight another AI using my troops? And then I would get... MEDALS! YAY!" . This kind of pisses me off. I hope it's better than the video showed or i am going to be very unhappy.

DeletedUser

yeah, the question is what's in the rewards beyond medals
Also the game is rigged for attackers, since there are more attack GB's than defense GB's
I've seen players investing quite a lot in city defense, but the truth is that I always managed to get through, even 1000%+ defenses
In the end, we need to see if this is another empty leader-board or there are some meaningful rewards; defense is easy to boost

If they remove the plundering feature of this game I will choose to stop playing and likely never play another game developed by INNO again. NOT that said information means anything to anyone, I get it and I agree.
Medals are almost worthless to most players that have been at this game any significant amount of time. Allowing the purchase of forge points for medal is an idea most players would get behind....or trading them for current era goods...or really anything else.

BruteForceAttack

If they remove the plundering feature of this game I will choose to stop playing and likely never play another game developed by INNO again. NOT that said information means anything to anyone, I get it and I agree.
Medals are almost worthless to most players that have been at this game any significant amount of time. Allowing the purchase of forge points for medal is an idea most players would get behind....or trading them for current era goods...or really anything else.

They are not removing hood attack...just that your fights with hood/gbg/gvg/ge etc etc will not count towards pvp tower

Agent327

They are not removing hood attack...just that your fights with hood/gbg/gvg/ge etc etc will not count towards pvp tower

Fights with hood/gbg/gvg/ge etc etc will only count for your ranking, cause there will be no pvp tower anymore. It will be replaced with the pvp arena where you have to fight in a different way. (Saying the same, but worded different)

Nemain the Untidy

I’ve only just started PVP, but even I can do better than the AI most of the time in GE,GbG etc. This change sounds like a waste of time, even for a low level player like myself.

barra370804

I wonder if you'll be able to see what the opponent's army is before you attack, or if it'll be more like plundering where you don't know what you're gonna get. If I have to rely on AI and not know what their army is that's a no from me. Soccer tournament with extra steps.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I wonder if you'll be able to see what the opponent's army is before you attack, or if it'll be more like plundering where you don't know what you're gonna get. If I have to rely on AI and not know what their army is that's a no from me. Soccer tournament with extra steps.
You can only see the player's defense stats, not their army

Also

So the daily PvP Tower should be finished in 2 minutes per day.

Diamonds

10 attacks per day

Then it is finished in 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.