• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Upcoming Seed Vault nerf [Close thread]

DeletedUser31498

Wow why not change the odds a little at least. Then it's slightly less of a nerf. That's pretty bad of them.

BruteForceAttack

Wow why not change the odds a little at least. Then it's slightly less of a nerf. That's pretty bad of them.

Well it is about Refined vs Unrefined goods. So Inno after releasing the gb for more then a year is saying that we intended 4 unrefined and 2 refined.

DeletedUser31498

Yeah but given it's so many ages past the refined/unrefined switch, just really weird to go back and nerf the only people who own it.

Volodya

This nerf is truly bizarre and hard to fathom. Inno should be thinking of ways to strengthen an unpopular building like this one, not ways to weaken it further. Even "overpowered," no one was building the darn thing. I had to check my inventory to even know what it looks like; I'm not sure I've ever seen one live. You'd think Inno would thank their lucky stars for a serendipitous "mistake" like this that maybe induced at least a handful of players to build the SV. Now it can just gather dust in the GB junkyard with ND and Colosseum.

EDIT: From the beta forum thread:

"So, after some discussion and review of all of your feedback, we have decided to revert the change to the Seed Vault. I don't know exactly when we will get the reversion, but it should be relatively soon.
I want to thank all of you for your feedback as it was invaluable in making the case for getting this reversed.
For those of you that think we do not listen, well Surprise! We do :)
Keep up the great work everyone, and I will keep doing my best to represent you.

Zarok Dai, Yesterday at 6:49 PM"