• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] update issues?

DeletedUser

after the update when I logged in it asked me to start a new game in a new world, I didn't do that because I was afraid I would lose my current game which I just started doing well on [Fel Dranghyr] and when I click on other members of my guild and go in the chat no one is there and peoples cities are black....did people accept the update and leave the game behind or is there just issues because of the update? if I accept the update starting a new game in a new world, is it starting from scratch all over? I haven't been playing long enough for a new update...someone please help me!

DeletedUser2145

To get rid of the black screen/cities, clear your browser's cache. Instructions can be found here:
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

As far as the starting in another city query, I believe the game always suggests to me that I try playing in a new world. You simply start a new game there from scratch, though you can still continue playing in your previous world so you do not lose that one.