• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Idea Update the tavern

Increase seating in the friends tavern.

• Yes -increase

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No- leave as is

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny B. Goode

I would like to see some merchants added that allow you to trade goods between ages/eras.
I know that sounds good, but it would have to be at ridiculous ratios to avoid abuse. Anyone at Modern Era or above with goods producing GBs would be totally self-sufficient for goods otherwise. Some of us are already in our current eras, but it would enable any Modern Era or above player to trade their excess "unrefined" goods for whatever age goods they have a need for.

Emberguard

He's talking about directly, like the "merchants" now that you can trade at a 10:1 ratio, not with other players.
Biggest problem I have with the 10:1 merchant is it's a single good at a time. I would be fine with using those merchants at the 3:1 tavern boosted ratio if I could trade in bulk. But because we only have a single good at a time option it's a useless merchant even if a cross era option were to be added.

If they add a second row of Merchant boosts corresponding to the same ratio's we have now but trading either 100:300 or 300:900, whatever it'd be so much easier to work with.

Ironrooster

I know that sounds good, but it would have to be at ridiculous ratios to avoid abuse. Anyone at Modern Era or above with goods producing GBs would be totally self-sufficient for goods otherwise. Some of us are already in our current eras, but it would enable any Modern Era or above player to trade their excess "unrefined" goods for whatever age goods they have a need for.
Between event buildings, settlement buildings, and terrace farms I am already pretty self-sufficient for current buildings. But it's a bit of hassle in the Contemporary Era to get Iron Age goods (needed to negotiate some sectors) by trading. Very little trading going on for Iron Age goods. And I don't have enough of other IA goods to trade even with the 3:1 merchant. But I have plenty of goods from other ages.

UBERhelp1

I think that right now the only thing that should be changed about the tavern is adding something that gives us something to spend silver on besides just boosts once in a while. Ideas that come to mind include something for events (buying currency?) or something else. We don't need bigger taverns or more silver if we don't have anything to spend it on.