• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.176 - Feedback

DeletedUser44834

The next update arrives on Wednesday, 15th April. Read the details here. Please leave your feedback below.

barra370804

There are literally no new things in this changelog, and the bugfixes seem pretty obscure, so I don't like this changelog.

-Sebastian-

We fixed an issue where donating a custom amount of Forge points would occasionally contribute twice.

Thank you!!! I lost over 1000 FP because of this, once. Support did give me a refund, but I've been a little nervous ever since.

DeletedUser37210

My Fountain of Youth changed. Anyone else?
Terrace Farms too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32211

My Fountain of Youth changed. Anyone else?
Terrace Farms too.
Yes. The changed the look of several buildings but didn't mention that in the change log

I will leave the same feedback I gave on Beta (not that it did any good there)... the new look buildings all use the same colors. That makes it harder for this old guy with poor vision to easily tell the difference. INNO: please let us know if you are going to do this with all the buildings and I will stop playing now. It's just no fun if I have to work hard to tell the difference between buildings. I already use a 24 inch high def monitor.

DeletedUser36548

Agree with samuelvimes The new buildings look like a nineties game. An enormous step back in gameplay/ fun...
Having 60 Ritual flames which are hard to see with the new look...

UBERhelp1

Not in the changelog, but take a look at the new guild profile design. Seems like most visuals are getting a revamp now (beta spoiler -->) Including the city background, the Hall of Fame, and the Winner's Plaza, this following certain GB, the tech tree, and GE buildings.

DreadfulCadillac

I hate how alotof these new visuals like the Tech tree for instance look like more of what you would find in a mobile game, not on desktop...IDK but it feels more mobile, and easier to use for mobile..anyway...

RiverHermit

The artwork in this game is SUPERB but the recent redesigns (Fountain of Youth, Ritual Fire) were unexpected. unnecessary and in my case unappreciated. PLEASE change them back or give us a choice?

RazorbackPirate

The artwork in this game is SUPERB but the recent redesigns (Fountain of Youth, Ritual Fire) were unexpected. unnecessary and in my case unappreciated. PLEASE change them back or give us a choice?
You know changing them back or giving you a choice is never going to happen, right? I get you don't like them, but they're not going back the way they were.