• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.177 - Feedback

DeletedUser28314

The update to 1.177 will arrive on Wednesday, April 27th. Read all about it here and let us know your feedback below!

Last edited by a moderator:

barra370804

So Inno, you know your new settlement is bad. You are adding an achievement to give more incentive to do the bad new settlement. The funny thing, this "incentive" is not even encouraging. You can do better.

Godly Luke

Not sure if this is the right spot or not, but I love the new terrain, the only thing that bothers me, however, is the opaqueness of the water. I would prefer clearer waters.

I feel one of the ways they can fix it would be increase the % chances of getting X4 loot/goods. For that settlement.
I hope they get around to fixing the new units as they are bad.

Douglas 221

When will see see changes to the browser version changing how goods are displayed? At least tell us who the crazy person is who thought listing 5 goods vertically then move to the right to list 5 more only to jump down to list 5 more instead of listing all 5 horizontally and then moving down to the next age goods like the mobile.

DeletedUser36145

Well, that is exactly what everyone wanted - a badge, showing the world that one has enough patience to finish a boring, repeating and worthless part of the game, with useless reward.
I soooo much long for this achievement!!!