• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.179 - Feedback

Jern2017

"Truce Tower" is kind of a lame name imho, not at all in keeping with a game that exhorts us to go out and plunder our neighbors. :)

I think Inno missed an opportunity here. We could have had a naming contest. Although with the squawking going on about the Checkmate, I wouldn't want to have to moderate one. Heavy editing probable. :D

Truce Tower is good. Those neighbors we attack and plunder will ask for a truce and donate FPs to the Truce Tower in exchange for us not plundering them.

WinnerGR

Before anybody asks :

The theory on Beta is that this is because of copyright issues in the name and graphics because usually all this would happen on Beta and there would never be such a bad looking building on live.
And also are there meant to be two Bugfixes BP code headings?
View attachment 15971
Though I suppose it is intended if EN and Beta have it the same way
Thanks for changing it :) .

WinnerGR

Dudettas On Beta said:
Unfortunately, we can't give you any more details about why we needed to change the Dynamic Tower. I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted to hear but this won't change.

We do understand, that it is confusing to see the building currently as a construction site, as we didn't wait for the change until the new building asset has been delivered. We will deliver the new design as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
That implies that it is going to be longer that expected till the new skin.:(